Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

collating pages when printing.

microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2008
sennyo1
 

Posts: n/a
collating pages when printing.
when printing a booklet(double sided) in microsoft publisher the pages do
not collate properly.i can tell the printer to collate but it doesn't.in xp i
do not have this problem.
im using an epson r220-latest drivers.
vista home premium(sp1)
microsoft office 2007(sp1)
hope someone can help its driving me insane!
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2008
Sinner
 

Posts: n/a
Re: collating pages when printing.

"sennyo1" <sennyo1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:20A8C72A-3852-4FA9-83D7-7D053782EF56@microsoft.com...
> when printing a booklet(double sided) in microsoft publisher the pages do
> not collate properly.i can tell the printer to collate but it doesn't.in
> xp i
> do not have this problem.
> im using an epson r220-latest drivers.
> vista home premium(sp1)
> microsoft office 2007(sp1)
> hope someone can help its driving me insane!


According to Epson, your printer has been discontinued. If the current
drivers don't work, you're unlikely to ever find drivers that will.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2008
sennyo1
 

Posts: n/a
Re: collating pages when printing.

"Sinner" wrote:

>
> "sennyo1" <sennyo1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:20A8C72A-3852-4FA9-83D7-7D053782EF56@microsoft.com...
> > when printing a booklet(double sided) in microsoft publisher the pages do
> > not collate properly.i can tell the printer to collate but it doesn't.in
> > xp i
> > do not have this problem.
> > im using an epson r220-latest drivers.
> > vista home premium(sp1)
> > microsoft office 2007(sp1)
> > hope someone can help its driving me insane!

>
> According to Epson, your printer has been discontinued. If the current
> drivers don't work, you're unlikely to ever find drivers that will.
>
>
> i am using the latest drivers from the epson website and they are compatible with vsta,this is the link----

http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...atform=Windows.
everything else works spot on its just when itry to collate several pages.
Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 07-03-2008
Sinner
 

Posts: n/a
Re: collating pages when printing.

"sennyo1" <sennyo1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:4AF1249D-813C-4384-A156-69EFBEFB23EC@microsoft.com...
>
> "Sinner" wrote:
>
>>
>> "sennyo1" <sennyo1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:20A8C72A-3852-4FA9-83D7-7D053782EF56@microsoft.com...
>> > when printing a booklet(double sided) in microsoft publisher the pages
>> > do
>> > not collate properly.i can tell the printer to collate but it
>> > doesn't.in
>> > xp i
>> > do not have this problem.
>> > im using an epson r220-latest drivers.
>> > vista home premium(sp1)
>> > microsoft office 2007(sp1)
>> > hope someone can help its driving me insane!

>>
>> According to Epson, your printer has been discontinued. If the current
>> drivers don't work, you're unlikely to ever find drivers that will.
>>
>>
>> i am using the latest drivers from the epson website and they are
>> compatible with vsta,this is the link----

> http://www.epson.com/cgi-bin/Store/s...atform=Windows.
> everything else works spot on its just when itry to collate several pages.


It doesn't matter that you've got the latest drivers. The fact is, the
drivers you have aren't working and Epson probably won't be writing any
more. So, you can:

1. Get a new printer that works fully with Vista.

2. Go back to Windows XP.

3. Just manually collate..



Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Printing Web Pages PaulH microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 3 06-17-2008 22:21
Re: printing web pages to pdf in Vista PA Bear [MS MVP] microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 7 06-05-2008 23:20
Re: Error when printing pages PA Bear [MS MVP] microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 0 02-14-2008 19:49
Re: Error when printing pages PA Bear [MS MVP] microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 0 02-13-2008 23:29
Re: Problem printing web pages on IE7 PA Bear microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 0 09-11-2007 23:49




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:17.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120