Printing Box????

Nadia

Printing Box????
HI,

I hope someone can help me with this. When I print anything there was a box
that usually appeared in the lower right corner telling me the status of the
printing job and the ink levels. All of a sudden this does not appear when I
print. What do I have to do to get this box (window) back?

Thanks,
--
Nadia
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Printing Box????
What make and model of printer are you using?
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"Nadia" <Nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> HI,
>
> I hope someone can help me with this. When I print anything there was a
> box
> that usually appeared in the lower right corner telling me the status of
> the
> printing job and the ink levels. All of a sudden this does not appear
> when I
> print. What do I have to do to get this box (window) back?
>
> Thanks,
> --
> Nadia

Nadia

Re: Printing Box????
Hi Cari,

I'm using a Dell AIO 966 printer. Thanks for your reply. Hope you can help
me.
--
Nadia

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> What make and model of printer are you using?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Nadia" <Nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > HI,
> >
> > I hope someone can help me with this. When I print anything there was a
> > box
> > that usually appeared in the lower right corner telling me the status of
> > the
> > printing job and the ink levels. All of a sudden this does not appear
> > when I
> > print. What do I have to do to get this box (window) back?
> >
> > Thanks,
> > --
> > Nadia

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Printing Box????
The box that appears should be part of the printer driver software from
Dell. Has it ever appeared on Vista? If so, uninstall and reinstall the
printer. There are many Epson printers that do not have the software box in
Vista, but do in XP. I don't own any Dell units so I'm unable to say
whether it should be there or not.
--

> Hi Cari,
>
> I'm using a Dell AIO 966 printer. Thanks for your reply. Hope you can
> help
> me.
> --
> Nadia
>

> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> What make and model of printer are you using?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
>> www.coribright.com/windows
>>
>> "Nadia" <Nadia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > HI,
>> >
>> > I hope someone can help me with this. When I print anything there was
>> > box
>> > that usually appeared in the lower right corner telling me the status
>> > of
>> > the
>> > printing job and the ink levels. All of a sudden this does not appear
>> > when I
>> > print. What do I have to do to get this box (window) back?
>> >
>> > Thanks,
>> > --
>> > Nadia

Nadia

Re: Printing Box????
Hi Cari,

It always appeared when I printed something but suddenly, it just stopped
appearing!!!! I'll try to uninstall and reinstall the printer.

Thanks for your help. I really appreciate it.
--
Nadia