fax/scan for Vista Home Premium

Ree

fax/scan for Vista Home Premium
I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.

Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!

----------------
click "I Agree" in the message pane.

http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan
DJT

RE: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium

"Ree" wrote:

> I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
> program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
> recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.
>
> Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
> your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

Madhur Patel

RE: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium
Yes , very rightly said so.

"Ree" wrote:

> I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
> program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
> recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.
>
> Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
> your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

bjr

Re: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium
Another DS who doesn't read the features before he buys the product.

Madhur Patel wrote:
> Yes , very rightly said so.
>
> "Ree" wrote:
>
>> I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
>> program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
>> recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.
>>
>> Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
>> your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!
>>
>> ----------------
>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the "I
>> Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button, follow this
>> link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based Newsreader and then
>> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>
>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium
Perhaps. But try finding this clearly spelled out in plain view of the
product descriptions. It is very deftly hidden in very fine print. Most
people assume that since all previous Windows versions offered fax in all
versions, Vista would too, and there is no clear warning to the contrary.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"bjr" <bj-nospam@comcast.net> wrote in message
> Another DS who doesn't read the features before he buys the product.
>
> Madhur Patel wrote:
>> Yes , very rightly said so.
>>
>> "Ree" wrote:
>>
>>> I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from
>>> the program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior
>>> to recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not
>>> have.
>>>
>>> Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to
>>> 'dog-out' your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to
>>> you. NOT COOL!!!!
>>>
>>> ----------------
>>> This post is a suggestion for Microsoft, and Microsoft responds to the
>>> suggestions with the most votes. To vote for this suggestion, click the
>>> "I Agree" button in the message pane. If you do not see the button,
>>> follow this link to open the suggestion in the Microsoft Web-based
>>> Newsreader and then click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>>>
>>> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

boom

RE: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium
Really Microsoft how hard can it be to include fax function in all vista
version even you can't be that tight fisted

boom

"Ree" wrote:

> I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
> program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
> recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.
>
> Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
> your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

Ea

RE: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium
I'm angry too, I used the fax application frequently offered with XP, so when
I bought a new computer with Vista Home Premium, I assumed most XP features
would be migrated to Vista. And, I purposely purchased a new Vista
compatible printer without the fax feature for that reason.

You know, I love my Mac more and more.

"Ree" wrote:

> I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
> program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
> recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.
>
> Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
> your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

LindaB

RE: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium
I use my windows fax program every day on Windows XP, was thinking of
changing to Vista Home Premium but not anymore. Microsoft how about you have
a download for this fax service then perhaps I will purchase Vista Home Prem
--
Have a great day
LindaB

"Ree" wrote:

> I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
> program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
> recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.
>
> Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
> your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

SAREE

"Ree" wrote:

> I'm thoroughly DISGUSTED with MicroSoft for removing this feature from the
> program. I used this feature frequently. If I had known this prior to
> recently purchasing this system and upgrade--I probably would not have.
>
> Microsoft, you've gotten so big that you seem to feel it's okay to 'dog-out'
> your loyal customers without any negative ramifications to you. NOT COOL!!!!
>
> ----------------
> click "I Agree" in the message pane.
>
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities...i nt_fax_scan

Chuck

Re: fax/scan for Vista Home Premium
For several versions of windows, MS has indicated that they no longer
desired to fully support, or upgrade the basic fax supplied with previous
versions. Seems that it was going to be a major effort to cure all the
problems, and do it in such away as to prevent its use by fax "spammers". In
additon, it doesn't work really well on the Vista versions that do include
faxing. A good third party fax program seems to be the answer, or, perhaps
even better, a multifunction unit that can do faxing independent of the P/C.
I just replaced a Brother multifunction 420CN unit with an Epson unit
(faster printing).