Lexmark Z25 Printer

Kev Cole

Lexmark Z25 Printer
Hi all,

A friend of mine is having problems hooking his printingupto Vista Basic.

I popped over to see him to find that the printer seems to install ok but
when printing is selected the printer goes through the motions of it all and
then just spits a blank page out.

I have tried downloading drivers from Lexmarks' site to no avail.

Surely a driver must exist some where that will do the job ?

Any help you can offer is appreciated.

Thanks.

--
Regards,

Kev

"We Can Do Whatever We Want If Only We Care Enough"

Kev Cole

Re: Lexmark Z25 Printer
It would seem Google was my friend on this ocassion.

I've managed to find one on Google Groups.

Thanks if you were about to post a link though.

Regards,

--

"Kev Cole" <kcsoftware@dsl.pipex.comNOSPAM> wrote in message
> Hi all,
>
> A friend of mine is having problems hooking his printingupto Vista Basic.
>
> I popped over to see him to find that the printer seems to install ok but
> when printing is selected the printer goes through the motions of it all
> and then just spits a blank page out.
>
> I have tried downloading drivers from Lexmarks' site to no avail.
>
> Surely a driver must exist some where that will do the job ?
>
> Any help you can offer is appreciated.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Regards,
>
> Kev
>
> "We Can Do Whatever We Want If Only We Care Enough"

Kev Cole

Re: Lexmark Z25 Printer
Oh no !

He spoke too soon ! The link to a file on rapid share doesn't work !

Any ideas folks ?