Printing Web Pages

PaulH

Printing Web Pages
I have a home network with a cable modem, Linksys wireless router, a hard
wire Vista Home desktop, an wireless Dell XP laptop, and a HP 2610 PhotoSmart
printer all connected to the router. I can print web pages from the XP
laptop, but web pages will not print from the Visa desktop. Normal documents
(spreadsheets, word docs, etc) print ok from the Vista desktop. Any help on
printing web Pages from the vista desktop??
--
Paul H
peter c.a.hawkins

RE: Printing Web Pages
Are you by any chance running either AVG or Kasperdky as security?

"PaulH" wrote:

> I have a home network with a cable modem, Linksys wireless router, a hard
> wire Vista Home desktop, an wireless Dell XP laptop, and a HP 2610 PhotoSmart
> printer all connected to the router. I can print web pages from the XP
> laptop, but web pages will not print from the Visa desktop. Normal documents
> (spreadsheets, word docs, etc) print ok from the Vista desktop. Any help on
> printing web Pages from the vista desktop??
> --
> Paul H

PaulH

RE: Printing Web Pages
Thanks - I uninstalled AVG and problem was solved. I now need to look for a
different security package.

--
Paul H

"peter c.a.hawkins" wrote:

> Are you by any chance running either AVG or Kasperdky as security?
>
> "PaulH" wrote:
>
> > I have a home network with a cable modem, Linksys wireless router, a hard
> > wire Vista Home desktop, an wireless Dell XP laptop, and a HP 2610 PhotoSmart
> > printer all connected to the router. I can print web pages from the XP
> > laptop, but web pages will not print from the Visa desktop. Normal documents
> > (spreadsheets, word docs, etc) print ok from the Vista desktop. Any help on
> > printing web Pages from the vista desktop??
> > --
> > Paul H

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Printing Web Pages
The other option is to keep AVG and use Firefox as your browser while AVG
find the solution.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows