Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/)
-   microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-public-windows-vista-print-fax-scan/)
-   -   Coupons Won't Print (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-public-windows-vista-print-fax-scan/230172-coupons-wont-print.html)

bwatson 05-02-2008 20:01

Coupons Won't Print

I asked about this previously, but no one answered.

I have a Dell Inspiron 531 computer with Vista Home. My printer is an Epson
Stylus C86. It prints everything that I send it, except coupons. The coupon
page says my coupons are printing, but they don't. I get the following
statement when I tried to reload the coupon printing software.

"Unfortunately our site does not support coupon printing using your current
computer set up.
Coupon Printing for Windows
Coupon printing is currently supported on Windows Operating Systems Vista,
XP, and 2000 when used with Internet Explorer 6+, FireFox 1+ Netscape 8+, and
most MSN and AOL browsers."

Does anyone have an idea of what to do, or where else I can go to get an
answer.

Cari \(MS-MVP\) 05-02-2008 21:22

Re: Coupons Won't Print

You need to contact the manufacturer of the coupon printing software and ask
if they have a version compatible with XP/Vista.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

bwatson 05-02-2008 22:21

Re: Coupons Won't Print

Thanks for replying. The problem is that I have contacted the coupon site
and they say that "Coupon printing is currently supported on Windows
Operating Systems Vista, XP, and 2000 when used with Internet Explorer 6+,
FireFox 1+ Netscape 8+,
and most MSN and AOL browsers." I am running IE7, and have also tried it
with FireFox. If I could switch back to XP without having to buy it again, I
would do it in a minute. Vista has been nothing but problems.

Carey Frisch [MVP] 05-03-2008 01:12

Re: Coupons Won't Print

http://download1.coupons.com/7/19/71...elp.htm#prints

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

bwatson 05-03-2008 03:48

Re: Coupons Won't Print

Carey, thanks for your informative answer. I thought this would solve my
problems. I uninstalled the entire coupon program and reinstalled it. I
made sure the popup blockers were off and lowered my security settings. As
usual, I was told that my coupons were printing, but they never did. Several
days ago I printed coupons from a different site, with no problems. I guess
I will have to use a someone elses computer to get my coupons. Thanks again
for trying to help.

bwatson 05-03-2008 17:53

Re: Coupons Won't Print

It turns out that your reply was more help than I first thought it was. The
previous time when I reinstalled the coupon printer I tried switching to
FireFox when it didn't work with IE. It didn't work with FireFox either.
This time, after uninstalling and reinstalling in IE, which did not work, I
tried uninstalling and reinstalling under FireFox, and it works just fine.
Still won't work with IE, however