Print spooler in vista ultimate interacts with office

Jurgen

Print spooler in vista ultimate interacts with office
When print spooler service is running the cursor shows busy signal and the
applications of MS office slow down substantially. After closing print
spooler the applications work fine. When I first start my office applications
and after that I start my print spooler service they also work ok. What can I
do to prevent this from happening every time?
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Print spooler in vista ultimate interacts with office
What make and model of printer.... and which version of Office?
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"Jurgen" <Jurgen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news3647E92-8D44-41F8-BE31-A0D5E54D0775@microsoft.com...
> When print spooler service is running the cursor shows busy signal and the
> applications of MS office slow down substantially. After closing print
> spooler the applications work fine. When I first start my office
> applications
> and after that I start my print spooler service they also work ok. What
> can I
> do to prevent this from happening every time?

Jurgen

Re: Print spooler in vista ultimate interacts with office
Sorry for late response. Office 2007 and I don't have a problem with a
particular printer. Everything works fine, except for the fact that my Office
and especially MS word does not work correctly when my print spooler is
running. Heavily delays occur

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> What make and model of printer.... and which version of Office?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Jurgen" <Jurgen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news3647E92-8D44-41F8-BE31-A0D5E54D0775@microsoft.com...
> > When print spooler service is running the cursor shows busy signal and the
> > applications of MS office slow down substantially. After closing print
> > spooler the applications work fine. When I first start my office
> > applications
> > and after that I start my print spooler service they also work ok. What
> > can I
> > do to prevent this from happening every time?

Holger Blumenkamp

Re: Print spooler in vista ultimate interacts with office
Hi,
I have the same problem! Cause it is very annoying I would be happy if there
is any solution.
btw: after restarting the spooler service the system works fine til I start
any Office 2007 application again....