Cecil A. Fountain Sr wrote:
> I need Vista drivers for an HP Deskjet 6122 Printer, also one for a HP
> deskjet 6540 Printer
Do you not know how to look on HP's site for these? It's OK if you don't -
1. Open a browser and go to www.hp.com
2. On the left you'll see a link to "Software & Driver Downloads". Click it.
3. On the next page, in the Product box type the name of your printer, like
Deskjet 6122. Click the double arrows or hit Enter to go to the next page.
4. That page takes you to where you can select your operating system. Click
on Vista. Unless you installed Vista 64 yourself, click on the plain Vista.
5. That brings you to a page that says:
"An alternate driver solution is included in your Windows Vista Operating
system and is already on your computer. There is no need to download
anything at this time.
"This driver makes it possible to use the basic functions for the printer.
There will not be a full-feature Windows Vista driver solution for your
Read further in the page for instructions how to install the printer
Now repeat the process for the Deskjet 6540, starting from Step 3. above.
Hope that helped,
Elephant Boy Computers