SHAME ON MS !

=?Utf-8?B?Q1BpY2tlbnM=?=

SHAME ON MS !
MS has screwed the consumer once again ! Look at all these problems ! The
only thing that will cause them to admit they blew it is another lawsuit.
Look at all these damned network printing problems. Call MS they say Call The
computer Mfg Company. Call the Computer Mfg Compnay and they Say its a Vista
Problem. Then MS WIL NOT SUPPORT THIER OWN SYSTEM WITHOUT WANTING TO CHARGE
$75 an Hr. !!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS MS !
john

Re: SHAME ON MS !

"CPickens" <CPickens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MS has screwed the consumer once again ! Look at all these problems ! The
> only thing that will cause them to admit they blew it is another lawsuit.
> Look at all these damned network printing problems. Call MS they say Call
> The
> computer Mfg Company. Call the Computer Mfg Compnay and they Say its a
> Vista
> Problem. Then MS WIL NOT SUPPORT THIER OWN SYSTEM WITHOUT WANTING TO
> CHARGE
> $75 an Hr. !!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS MS !

don't hold back like that CP, tell us how you -really- feel

Dennis_N

Re: SHAME ON MS !
On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:46:00 -0800, CPickens
<CPickens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>MS has screwed the consumer once again ! Look at all these problems ! The
>only thing that will cause them to admit they blew it is another lawsuit.
>Look at all these damned network printing problems. Call MS they say Call The
>computer Mfg Company. Call the Computer Mfg Compnay and they Say its a Vista
>Problem. Then MS WIL NOT SUPPORT THIER OWN SYSTEM WITHOUT WANTING TO CHARGE
>$75 an Hr. !!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS MS !

And your problem was ?

Kerry Brown

Re: SHAME ON MS !
"Dennis_N" <dn@nospam.dk> wrote in message
> On Wed, 7 Mar 2007 18:46:00 -0800, CPickens
> <CPickens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
>>MS has screwed the consumer once again ! Look at all these problems ! The
>>only thing that will cause them to admit they blew it is another lawsuit.
>>Look at all these damned network printing problems. Call MS they say Call
>>The
>>computer Mfg Company. Call the Computer Mfg Compnay and they Say its a
>>Vista
>>Problem. Then MS WIL NOT SUPPORT THIER OWN SYSTEM WITHOUT WANTING TO
>>CHARGE
>>$75 an Hr. !!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS MS !

> And your problem was ?

It must be the keyboard driver. The caps lock seems to intermittently stick
on.

--
Kerry Brown
Microsoft MVP - Shell/User

Kirk

Re: SHAME ON MS !
So do you really think that a guy making $65,000,000,000/year gives a rip
what you think?

Kirk

"CPickens" <CPickens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MS has screwed the consumer once again ! Look at all these problems ! The
> only thing that will cause them to admit they blew it is another lawsuit.
> Look at all these damned network printing problems. Call MS they say Call
> The
> computer Mfg Company. Call the Computer Mfg Compnay and they Say its a
> Vista
> Problem. Then MS WIL NOT SUPPORT THIER OWN SYSTEM WITHOUT WANTING TO
> CHARGE
> $75 an Hr. !!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS MS !

DH

Re: SHAME ON MS !
All that anger. You are probably a Democrat too. :-)

DH

"CPickens" <CPickens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MS has screwed the consumer once again ! Look at all these problems ! The
> only thing that will cause them to admit they blew it is another lawsuit.
> Look at all these damned network printing problems. Call MS they say Call
> The
> computer Mfg Company. Call the Computer Mfg Compnay and they Say its a
> Vista
> Problem. Then MS WIL NOT SUPPORT THIER OWN SYSTEM WITHOUT WANTING TO
> CHARGE
> $75 an Hr. !!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS MS !

=?Utf-8?B?Tm90IGEgVmlzdGEgRmFu?=

RE: SHAME ON MS !
I am so not a ms tech person. I totally agree with cp. You rip on cp and
make fun because u dont have the same greif we non-techies develop searching
for answers to problems that ms should have already fixed. If you are not 6
year old children then show it.
Shame on people who rip on others for being frustrated!!

"CPickens" wrote:

> MS has screwed the consumer once again ! Look at all these problems ! The
> only thing that will cause them to admit they blew it is another lawsuit.
> Look at all these damned network printing problems. Call MS they say Call The
> computer Mfg Company. Call the Computer Mfg Compnay and they Say its a Vista
> Problem. Then MS WIL NOT SUPPORT THIER OWN SYSTEM WITHOUT WANTING TO CHARGE
> $75 an Hr. !!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS MS !

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: SHAME ON MS !
Sigh... perhaps you did not read the part of Microsoft's website that says
installation problems are not charged for... unless of course it's an OEM
version of Vista, in which case it's the PC manufacturer's responsibility to
support it.

Since you don't even tell us any details of your 'network printing problem'
how are we supposed to solve it?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"CPickens" <CPickens@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> MS has screwed the consumer once again ! Look at all these problems ! The
> only thing that will cause them to admit they blew it is another lawsuit.
> Look at all these damned network printing problems. Call MS they say Call
> The
> computer Mfg Company. Call the Computer Mfg Compnay and they Say its a
> Vista
> Problem. Then MS WIL NOT SUPPORT THIER OWN SYSTEM WITHOUT WANTING TO
> CHARGE
> $75 an Hr. !!! BLOW IT OUT YOUR ASS MS !

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: SHAME ON MS !
What is the printing and imaging problem you are searching for the answers
for.... ? We cannot help if you do not tell us what your problem is.

If you detail it out here, we will try to help. We would encourage you to
use good grammar, a spellchecker and the use of a little punctuation often
assists us in understanding what it is you are trying to ask (otherwise you
do rather come across as a 6 year old child who does not speak English). If
English is not your native tongue, there are multiple newsgroups in almost
every language option where you can have your questioned answered in your
native language and it may be easier for you to access these.
--

"Not a Vista Fan" <Not a Vista Fan@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in
message news:234DD424-A6DF-4B12-82D2-179257AEA184@microsoft.com...
>I am so not a ms tech person. I totally agree with cp. You rip on cp and
> make fun because u dont have the same greif we non-techies develop
> searching
> for answers to problems that ms should have already fixed. If you are not
> 6
> year old children then show it.
> Shame on people who rip on others for being frustrated!!

Iron Feliks

Re: SHAME ON MS !
I think it is somehow amusing that people want to blame everything except
their own ignorance. These are the same people who spend hundreds of
dollars to have their car towed to the shop because a spark plug wire became
disconnected. I could blame MS for the fact that something as complex as
Vista does not come with a thick manual. Then, I remember that most people
never read the manual!

The original poster didn't have an issue. He just wanted to bash Vista.
Your newsgroup name indicates you don't like Vista, so may I ask what your
purpose in hanging out here is?

When a new OS is released, there will always be issues that arise because
hardware and software vendors are not always on the same page as the
producer of the OS. The same problem occurs with every new Linux kernel.
There is always an initial outcry "my <whatever> stopped working".

Your reference to "non-techies", makes me ask why so many people choose
ignorance as a way of life?