Vista built-in fax features

Nguyen Minh Tuan

Vista built-in fax features
1/ I found that Vista's built-in fax software only allowed you to "fax
print" one document at a time, so if i go to diffirent application and
print several documents to fax, it required many different fax connections
to send the fax.

Is there any way to print multi documents to fax and send them all in one
fax connection?

2/ a documents printed to Vista built-in fax alwayls appear in fax's window
in attached file. So we can not view it directly in fax's window???? It is
really annoying for me

3/ The resolution 300 x300 is really bad, it make the receiving fax and
outgoing fax is not clear compared with other fax software like snappy fax.
Please Mircrosft do some thing?

Thanks

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Vista built-in fax features
Nothing has changed here. The only way to fax multiple documents in one
transmission is to fax from Outlook.

--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Nguyen Minh Tuan" <nmt1978@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 1/ I found that Vista's built-in fax software only allowed you to "fax
> print" one document at a time, so if i go to diffirent application and
> print several documents to fax, it required many different fax connections
> to send the fax.
>
> Is there any way to print multi documents to fax and send them all in one
> fax connection?
>
> 2/ a documents printed to Vista built-in fax alwayls appear in fax's
> window in attached file. So we can not view it directly in fax's
> window???? It is really annoying for me
>
> 3/ The resolution 300 x300 is really bad, it make the receiving fax and
> outgoing fax is not clear compared with other fax software like snappy
> fax. Please Mircrosft do some thing?
>
> Thanks

Jeffrey S. Sparks

Re: Vista built-in fax features
Do you have a copy of PaperPort? You can take multiple documents and
combine them into one and then fax that one document. Not the best solution
to you problem, but might work.

Jeff

"Nguyen Minh Tuan" <nmt1978@gmail.com> wrote in message
> 1/ I found that Vista's built-in fax software only allowed you to "fax
> print" one document at a time, so if i go to diffirent application and
> print several documents to fax, it required many different fax connections
> to send the fax.
>
> Is there any way to print multi documents to fax and send them all in one
> fax connection?
>
> 2/ a documents printed to Vista built-in fax alwayls appear in fax's
> window in attached file. So we can not view it directly in fax's
> window???? It is really annoying for me
>
> 3/ The resolution 300 x300 is really bad, it make the receiving fax and
> outgoing fax is not clear compared with other fax software like snappy
> fax. Please Mircrosft do some thing?
>
> Thanks

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: Vista built-in fax features
Correction. Vista Fax and Scan now allows attachment of multiple files from
its main Window. What makes you think it doesn't?
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]