Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Cannot print photos to HP all-in-one

microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-04-2008
Sangoma
 

Posts: n/a
Cannot print photos to HP all-in-one
Hi,

Whenever I print a photo (borderless) to my HP2610, either the photo does
not print completely, or the print job just disappears.

I have the latest drivers, and my XP systems work perfectly.

Any ideas of what could be wrong?
--
Sangoma
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2008
Cari \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cannot print photos to HP all-in-one
Sounds like corrupted printer drivers to me, uninstall and reinstall the
printer.
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"Sangoma" <Sangoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:30193E52-1CAD-4489-8C4F-E791161FB2AE@microsoft.com...
> Hi,
>
> Whenever I print a photo (borderless) to my HP2610, either the photo does
> not print completely, or the print job just disappears.
>
> I have the latest drivers, and my XP systems work perfectly.
>
> Any ideas of what could be wrong?
> --
> Sangoma


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-06-2008
Sangoma
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cannot print photos to HP all-in-one
Hi Cari,

Thanks for the response. I've tried this many times without success.

I have been on on-line support with HP. They suggested I install an
alternate driver. It sort of works but I cannot print borderless.

--
Sangoma


"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Sounds like corrupted printer drivers to me, uninstall and reinstall the
> printer.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Sangoma" <Sangoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:30193E52-1CAD-4489-8C4F-E791161FB2AE@microsoft.com...
> > Hi,
> >
> > Whenever I print a photo (borderless) to my HP2610, either the photo does
> > not print completely, or the print job just disappears.
> >
> > I have the latest drivers, and my XP systems work perfectly.
> >
> > Any ideas of what could be wrong?
> > --
> > Sangoma

>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-07-2008
Cari \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cannot print photos to HP all-in-one
When you uninstalled, did you include Step 4?
http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article_One.htm

(written for XP but the same for Vista)
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"Sangoma" <Sangoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:723588CF-EF3D-4D76-A1B4-F34BD46FAA0A@microsoft.com...
> Hi Cari,
>
> Thanks for the response. I've tried this many times without success.
>
> I have been on on-line support with HP. They suggested I install an
> alternate driver. It sort of works but I cannot print borderless.
>
> --
> Sangoma
>
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Sounds like corrupted printer drivers to me, uninstall and reinstall the
>> printer.
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
>> www.coribright.com/windows
>>
>> "Sangoma" <Sangoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:30193E52-1CAD-4489-8C4F-E791161FB2AE@microsoft.com...
>> > Hi,
>> >
>> > Whenever I print a photo (borderless) to my HP2610, either the photo
>> > does
>> > not print completely, or the print job just disappears.
>> >
>> > I have the latest drivers, and my XP systems work perfectly.
>> >
>> > Any ideas of what could be wrong?
>> > --
>> > Sangoma

>>


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-08-2008
Sangoma
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Cannot print photos to HP all-in-one
Thanks, Cari - it seems to work now!
--
Sangoma


"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> When you uninstalled, did you include Step 4?
> http://www.coribright.com/windows/Article_One.htm
>
> (written for XP but the same for Vista)
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Sangoma" <Sangoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:723588CF-EF3D-4D76-A1B4-F34BD46FAA0A@microsoft.com...
> > Hi Cari,
> >
> > Thanks for the response. I've tried this many times without success.
> >
> > I have been on on-line support with HP. They suggested I install an
> > alternate driver. It sort of works but I cannot print borderless.
> >
> > --
> > Sangoma
> >
> >
> > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> >> Sounds like corrupted printer drivers to me, uninstall and reinstall the
> >> printer.
> >> --
> >> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> >> www.coribright.com/windows
> >>
> >> "Sangoma" <Sangoma@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:30193E52-1CAD-4489-8C4F-E791161FB2AE@microsoft.com...
> >> > Hi,
> >> >
> >> > Whenever I print a photo (borderless) to my HP2610, either the photo
> >> > does
> >> > not print completely, or the print job just disappears.
> >> >
> >> > I have the latest drivers, and my XP systems work perfectly.
> >> >
> >> > Any ideas of what could be wrong?
> >> > --
> >> > Sangoma
> >>

>

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Unable to Print or Print Preview from IE7 on Vista Home Premium Poppy microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 9 11-09-2009 02:44
Can print documents, but not photos? Help please. dcoaster microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 24 05-27-2008 00:29
Cannot print photos Steve microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 1 12-24-2007 22:20
Emailing photos from Explorer or Photos Minkara microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 12-03-2007 02:49
How can I "sharpen" the clarity on photos for print on Vista? Sheri microsoft.public.windows.vista.music pictures video 1 07-25-2007 18:49




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 20:04.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120