Printing from Interent

Happygolf

Printing from Interent
I have recently installed Vista. Printing pages from the Internet does not
work. Printing elsewhere works.
The error message is Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.
Can anyone help as what I am supposed to do next.
Thanks
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Printing from Interent
Are you using Internet Explorer or some other browser?

What exactly are you doing to print... hitting the print icon on the toolbar
or using File, Print, etc.?
--
Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
www.coribright.com/windows

"Happygolf" <Happygolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have recently installed Vista. Printing pages from the Internet does not
> work. Printing elsewhere works.
> The error message is Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.
> Can anyone help as what I am supposed to do next.
> Thanks

Happygolf

Re: Printing from Interent
All of them - nothing works.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Are you using Internet Explorer or some other browser?
>
> What exactly are you doing to print... hitting the print icon on the toolbar
> or using File, Print, etc.?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Happygolf" <Happygolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have recently installed Vista. Printing pages from the Internet does not
> > work. Printing elsewhere works.
> > The error message is Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.
> > Can anyone help as what I am supposed to do next.
> > Thanks

Happygolf

Re: Printing from Interent
Using Internet Explorer.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Are you using Internet Explorer or some other browser?
>
> What exactly are you doing to print... hitting the print icon on the toolbar
> or using File, Print, etc.?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
> www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Happygolf" <Happygolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have recently installed Vista. Printing pages from the Internet does not
> > work. Printing elsewhere works.
> > The error message is Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.
> > Can anyone help as what I am supposed to do next.
> > Thanks

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Printing from Interent
If every other application works, this is not really a printing issue, it's
an IE issue.

One thing to try is Firefox as your browser and see if that works for
printing.

Also ask in the Internet Explorer forums, they are the IE gurus.
--

> Using Internet Explorer.
>
> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Are you using Internet Explorer or some other browser?
>>
>> What exactly are you doing to print... hitting the print icon on the
>> toolbar
>> or using File, Print, etc.?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP) Printing & Imaging
>> www.coribright.com/windows
>>
>> "Happygolf" <Happygolf@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> >I have recently installed Vista. Printing pages from the Internet does
>> >not
>> > work. Printing elsewhere works.
>> > The error message is Make sure the path or Internet address is correct.
>> > Can anyone help as what I am supposed to do next.
>> > Thanks

Happygolf

Re: Printing from Interent
Thanks I already tried that they sent me here to printing.