Snappy Fax is the Vista Premium Faxing Solution

Harold Scarbro

Snappy Fax is the Vista Premium Faxing Solution
Like many others who bought Vista Premium, I have been looking for a
solution to the faxing problem that (greedy?) Microsoft handed me. After
trying several things that did not work, I tried Snappy Fax,

Man, Snappy Fax is your answer, and you can try it for free for 30 days. It
is way better than the dinky program that Microsoft gave with Windows XP.
After you try it, you will be glad that Microsoft didn't give you something
because you will get a chance to see what a good faxing program is. Try it.
Here is the URL http://www.snappysoftware.com/index.html.

Ram

Re: Snappy Fax is the Vista Premium Faxing Solution
Very interesting. Could you tell me what modem you have with your Windows
Vista system? I have not yet found any pci modem which is guaranteed as
Vista compatible. Hence my question.

"Harold Scarbro" <harold@scarbro.com> wrote in message
> Like many others who bought Vista Premium, I have been looking for a
> solution to the faxing problem that (greedy?) Microsoft handed me. After
> trying several things that did not work, I tried Snappy Fax,
>
> Man, Snappy Fax is your answer, and you can try it for free for 30 days.
> It is way better than the dinky program that Microsoft gave with Windows
> XP. After you try it, you will be glad that Microsoft didn't give you
> something because you will get a chance to see what a good faxing program
> is. Try it. Here is the URL http://www.snappysoftware.com/index.html.

Mike Hall - MS MVP

Re: Snappy Fax is the Vista Premium Faxing Solution
The Intel 536P works with Vista..

--

Mike Hall
MS MVP Windows Shell/User

Ram

Re: Snappy Fax is the Vista Premium Faxing Solution
Thanks very much.

"Mike Hall - MS MVP" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message
> The Intel 536P works with Vista..
>

> "Ram" <rviyeruki@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Very interesting. Could you tell me what modem you have with your Windows
>> Vista system? I have not yet found any pci modem which is guaranteed as
>> Vista compatible. Hence my question.
>>
>> "Harold Scarbro" <harold@scarbro.com> wrote in message
>>> Like many others who bought Vista Premium, I have been looking for a
>>> solution to the faxing problem that (greedy?) Microsoft handed me.
>>> After trying several things that did not work, I tried Snappy Fax,
>>>
>>> Man, Snappy Fax is your answer, and you can try it for free for 30 days.
>>> It is way better than the dinky program that Microsoft gave with Windows
>>> XP. After you try it, you will be glad that Microsoft didn't give you
>>> something because you will get a chance to see what a good faxing
>>> program is. Try it. Here is the URL
>>> http://www.snappysoftware.com/index.html.
>>>

> --
>

> Mike Hall
> MS MVP Windows Shell/User
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

Ram

Re: Snappy Fax is the Vista Premium Faxing Solution
So far I have not been able to locate any seller/dealer for Intel 536P. Any
ideas? Any alternatives?

"Mike Hall - MS MVP" <mikehall@mvps.org> wrote in message
> The Intel 536P works with Vista..
>

> "Ram" <rviyeruki@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Very interesting. Could you tell me what modem you have with your Windows
>> Vista system? I have not yet found any pci modem which is guaranteed as
>> Vista compatible. Hence my question.
>>
>> "Harold Scarbro" <harold@scarbro.com> wrote in message
>>> Like many others who bought Vista Premium, I have been looking for a
>>> solution to the faxing problem that (greedy?) Microsoft handed me.
>>> After trying several things that did not work, I tried Snappy Fax,
>>>
>>> Man, Snappy Fax is your answer, and you can try it for free for 30 days.
>>> It is way better than the dinky program that Microsoft gave with Windows
>>> XP. After you try it, you will be glad that Microsoft didn't give you
>>> something because you will get a chance to see what a good faxing
>>> program is. Try it. Here is the URL
>>> http://www.snappysoftware.com/index.html.
>>>

> --
>

> Mike Hall
> MS MVP Windows Shell/User
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/mikehall/

Cyn

Re: Snappy Fax doesn't work with VOIP
They're not the only ones, though, so...I'll have to wait 'til either Vonage's fax lines get better or Snappy Fax comes out with a version that can handle that. Great if you've got regular phone lines, though, Snappy Fax!

--
Cynthia M. Dagnal-Myron
8662 N. Silver Moon Way