Epson Print CD & Film Factory

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFZpcmdpbmlhbg==?=

Epson Print CD & Film Factory
Do not install any Version of Epson Print CD on Vista, lower than Version
1.50A which comes with the Epson R260 HD Printer. I installed the previous
version that came with my older Epson R200 Printer and it caused all kinds of
problems in my other Photo Programs especially Micrografx Picture Publisher
10. I would also not recommend for anyone to install any Version Epson Film
Factory with Vista. It will work but sluggish or jerky. I'm just trying to
save some you some heartaches!!!!
Kevin Purcell

Re: Epson Print CD & Film Factory
"The Virginian" <TheVirginian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Do not install any Version of Epson Print CD on Vista, lower than Version
> 1.50A which comes with the Epson R260 HD Printer. I installed the previous
> version that came with my older Epson R200 Printer and it caused all kinds
> of
> problems in my other Photo Programs especially Micrografx Picture
> Publisher
> 10. I would also not recommend for anyone to install any Version Epson
> Film
> Factory with Vista. It will work but sluggish or jerky. I'm just trying to
> save some you some heartaches!!!!

I have not gotten that far in installing my software. What programs will
print to CDs using the Epson print on CD interface? Any? I have an R200.

--
BigK wrote this.

=?Utf-8?B?VGhlIFZpcmdpbmlhbg==?=

"Kevin Purcell" wrote:

> "The Virginian" <TheVirginian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Do not install any Version of Epson Print CD on Vista, lower than Version
> > 1.50A which comes with the Epson R260 HD Printer. I installed the previous
> > version that came with my older Epson R200 Printer and it caused all kinds
> > of
> > problems in my other Photo Programs especially Micrografx Picture
> > Publisher
> > 10. I would also not recommend for anyone to install any Version Epson
> > Film
> > Factory with Vista. It will work but sluggish or jerky. I'm just trying to
> > save some you some heartaches!!!!

> I have not gotten that far in installing my software. What programs will
> print to CDs using the Epson print on CD interface? Any? I have an R200.
>
> --
> BigK wrote this.

I would see if one of your friends have the newer version I mentioned. Do
not install the version of Epson Print CD that came with your R200 Printer.
Remember to just plug your R200 printer up to your computer and Vista will
load the drivers for it. Do not use your install disk! The only thing I don't
like about the drivers on the Vista disk is the Ink Monitor does not show up
while printing. You have to go to properties to check ink levels unless they
get low. With the newer version of Epson Print CD you will not have any
problems with Adobe Photo Elements 3.0 or higher, ArcSoft PhotoImpression 5
(with the update from Epson for it) and Micrografx Picture Publisher 10 works
as long as you have the updates that were for XP. Also Prinkey Pro version
1.04 works with Vista. I hope this helps you.