Adding network printers

=?Utf-8?B?UGlrZTMz?=

Adding network printers
I successfully installed a networked HP printer onto my laptop which is
running Vista. I attempted to add a second network printer (Samsung) and got
an error message: "Windows can not connect to the printer. There is not
enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some programs and try
again." I am 99.99% certain I do not have a memory problem. This is a brand
new computer. Any suggestions?
Alan Morris [MSFT]

Re: Adding network printers
Is this a driver included with Vista?

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team

"Pike33" <Pike33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I successfully installed a networked HP printer onto my laptop which is
> running Vista. I attempted to add a second network printer (Samsung) and
> got
> an error message: "Windows can not connect to the printer. There is not
> enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some programs and
> try
> again." I am 99.99% certain I do not have a memory problem. This is a
> brand
> new computer. Any suggestions?

=?Utf-8?B?aml0dHk=?=

Re: Adding network printers
i got the same problem too. I just bot a new HP laptop with 1 gig of ram and
it tells me that that i dont have enough memory... I am trying to set up my
network printing. I have other PC installed with XP and works fine,

"Alan Morris [MSFT]" wrote:

> Is this a driver included with Vista?
>
> --
> Alan Morris
> Windows Printing Team

> "Pike33" <Pike33@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I successfully installed a networked HP printer onto my laptop which is
> > running Vista. I attempted to add a second network printer (Samsung) and
> > got
> > an error message: "Windows can not connect to the printer. There is not
> > enough memory to complete this operation. Please close some programs and
> > try
> > again." I am 99.99% certain I do not have a memory problem. This is a
> > brand
> > new computer. Any suggestions?

Alan Morris [MSFT]

Re: Adding network printers
See if Samsung has a Vista driver for this device

--
Alan Morris
Windows Printing Team