Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.

microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 02-21-2007
=?Utf-8?B?VGFueWE=?=
 

Posts: n/a
Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
Does anyone have suggestions for compatible all in one printers for Vista
home prem? I have a new HP Pav.9205 notebook and I can't use my printer.
Lexmark does not have a compatible driver at this time per their tech
support. Would like to purchase a wireless, but want to know it will work
first. Thanks for any help.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
DevilsPGD
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
In message <C86E5B6D-02AE-46D9-8016-788E500C5240@microsoft.com> Tanya
<Tanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Does anyone have suggestions for compatible all in one printers for Vista
>home prem? I have a new HP Pav.9205 notebook and I can't use my printer.
>Lexmark does not have a compatible driver at this time per their tech
>support. Would like to purchase a wireless, but want to know it will work
>first. Thanks for any help.


Most of the modern Canaan units are compatible, some out of the box
(Although Canon's driver is needed for full functionality)
--
Insert something clever here.
Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
Tom
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
Tanya: See my message below regarding multifunction printers and
replacement for my Lexmark. I went ahead and got a new Canon MP600 and
it is really nice. Great printing/scanning/copying, and the drivers
work fine with Vista. No problems whatsoever.

Highly recommend it.

Tom
--



Tanya wrote:

>Does anyone have suggestions for compatible all in one printers for
>Vista home prem? I have a new HP Pav.9205 notebook and I can't use my
>printer. Lexmark does not have a compatible driver at this time per
>their tech support. Would like to purchase a wireless, but want to
>know it will work first. Thanks for any help.

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
Cari \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
Epson:
CX3200, CX4600, CX5200, CX5400, CX6400, CX6600, CX5000, CX6000, CX7000

(CX1500, CX3800, CX4200, CX4800, CX7800 are coming 'soon')

Canon:
MP360, MP370, MP390, MP700, MP750, MP760, MP780, MP800, MP800R, MP810,
MP830, MP950, MP960

HP:
Don't have a single list anywhere that I could find except for the large
Color LaserJet units.
http://www.hp.com/united-states/cons...hpr_R1002_USEN

Dell & Lexmark:
http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/seque...567_en,00.html
(sorry, too many to list separately)

Hope this helps, as always, go to the store and ask the staff to demonstrate
each one to you and get to see what the output looks like. Only you can
decide which looks best.
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"Tanya" <Tanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C86E5B6D-02AE-46D9-8016-788E500C5240@microsoft.com...
> Does anyone have suggestions for compatible all in one printers for Vista
> home prem? I have a new HP Pav.9205 notebook and I can't use my printer.
> Lexmark does not have a compatible driver at this time per their tech
> support. Would like to purchase a wireless, but want to know it will work
> first. Thanks for any help.


Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
=?Utf-8?B?VGFueWE=?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
Thank you so much.

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Epson:
> CX3200, CX4600, CX5200, CX5400, CX6400, CX6600, CX5000, CX6000, CX7000
>
> (CX1500, CX3800, CX4200, CX4800, CX7800 are coming 'soon')
>
> Canon:
> MP360, MP370, MP390, MP700, MP750, MP760, MP780, MP800, MP800R, MP810,
> MP830, MP950, MP960
>
> HP:
> Don't have a single list anywhere that I could find except for the large
> Color LaserJet units.
> http://www.hp.com/united-states/cons...hpr_R1002_USEN
>
> Dell & Lexmark:
> http://www.lexmark.com/lexmark/seque...567_en,00.html
> (sorry, too many to list separately)
>
> Hope this helps, as always, go to the store and ask the staff to demonstrate
> each one to you and get to see what the output looks like. Only you can
> decide which looks best.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "Tanya" <Tanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:C86E5B6D-02AE-46D9-8016-788E500C5240@microsoft.com...
> > Does anyone have suggestions for compatible all in one printers for Vista
> > home prem? I have a new HP Pav.9205 notebook and I can't use my printer.
> > Lexmark does not have a compatible driver at this time per their tech
> > support. Would like to purchase a wireless, but want to know it will work
> > first. Thanks for any help.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
=?Utf-8?B?VGFueWE=?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
Thank you.

"DevilsPGD" wrote:

> In message <C86E5B6D-02AE-46D9-8016-788E500C5240@microsoft.com> Tanya
> <Tanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >Does anyone have suggestions for compatible all in one printers for Vista
> >home prem? I have a new HP Pav.9205 notebook and I can't use my printer.
> >Lexmark does not have a compatible driver at this time per their tech
> >support. Would like to purchase a wireless, but want to know it will work
> >first. Thanks for any help.

>
> Most of the modern Canaan units are compatible, some out of the box
> (Although Canon's driver is needed for full functionality)
> --
> Insert something clever here.
>

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
=?Utf-8?B?VGFueWE=?=
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
Thank you.

"Tom" wrote:

> Tanya: See my message below regarding multifunction printers and
> replacement for my Lexmark. I went ahead and got a new Canon MP600 and
> it is really nice. Great printing/scanning/copying, and the drivers
> work fine with Vista. No problems whatsoever.
>
> Highly recommend it.
>
> Tom
> --
>
>
>
> Tanya wrote:
>
> >Does anyone have suggestions for compatible all in one printers for
> >Vista home prem? I have a new HP Pav.9205 notebook and I can't use my
> >printer. Lexmark does not have a compatible driver at this time per
> >their tech support. Would like to purchase a wireless, but want to
> >know it will work first. Thanks for any help.

>

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
Cari \(MS-MVP\)
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
Have fun choosing and remember not to be intimidated by the store staff!!!
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"Tanya" <Tanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:847A174B-DF0D-4DD3-AE99-E0F87A0FD3B8@microsoft.com...
> Thank you so much.
>


Reply With Quote
  #9 (permalink)  
Old 02-22-2007
DevilsPGD
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.
In message <uPBnwwqVHHA.480@TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl> "Cari \(MS-MVP\)"
<NewsGroups@coribright.com> wrote:

>Have fun choosing and remember not to be intimidated by the store staff!!!


Oh, and if they tell you that this one "looks pretty" as part of the
sales pitch, I believe you're legally justified in hitting them.

(friend of mine got that when she was wanting to buy a new computer)
--
Insert something clever here.
Reply With Quote
  #10 (permalink)  
Old 02-23-2007
Art
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Compatible All in One Printers with Vista Home Prem.

"Tanya" <Tanya@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:C86E5B6D-02AE-46D9-8016-788E500C5240@microsoft.com...
> Does anyone have suggestions for compatible all in one printers for Vista
> home prem? I have a new HP Pav.9205 notebook and I can't use my printer.
> Lexmark does not have a compatible driver at this time per their tech
> support. Would like to purchase a wireless, but want to know it will work
> first. Thanks for any help.


I have a HP 2710. I don't know what the most current model is. It is
wireless. Not only is it compatible, Vista Home Premium installed the
drivers automatically and set it up for me. I didn't even have to touch the
HP disk.

Art

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
XP Can't access Vista Share TedF microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 12 04-30-2010 14:12
Cannot Share Files and Printers with Vista Machine =?Utf-8?B?RWFnbGVSZWRASGlnaEZseWluZ0JpcmRzLmNvbQ==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 10 02-16-2007 17:30
compatible fax programs for vista home premium =?Utf-8?B?dHJuZGlzcHI=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 12 02-11-2007 01:21
Can anyone suggest a Vista home premium compatible wireless adapte =?Utf-8?B?ZGhyZWVkZGg=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 0 02-06-2007 08:53
Vista Premium 64x / Vista Home Prem 32x =?Utf-8?B?TWljaGFlbCBQaWV0enNjaA==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.networking sharing 1 01-29-2007 02:49




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:51.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120