How to handle faxes

Simone Chemelli

How to handle faxes
Dar all,

any news on how to handle old faxes from XP or from another Vista install ?

--
Simone Chemelli
MCP (Exchange 2003)

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: How to handle faxes
Handle them how? You can still open TIF files in Vista. Or are you still
trying to view them within Fax and Scan's Inbox? That hasn't been fixed.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]
"Simone Chemelli" <chemelli@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
> Dar all,
>
> any news on how to handle old faxes from XP or from another Vista install
> ?
>
> --
> Simone Chemelli
> MCP (Exchange 2003)

Simone Chemelli

Re: How to handle faxes
Are you aware if MS is writing something for this task ?

--
Simone Chemelli
MCP (Exchange 2003)

> Handle them how? You can still open TIF files in Vista. Or are you still
> trying to view them within Fax and Scan's Inbox? That hasn't been fixed.
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Simone Chemelli" <chemelli@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
>> Dar all,
>>
>> any news on how to handle old faxes from XP or from another Vista install
>> ?
>>
>> --
>> Simone Chemelli
>> MCP (Exchange 2003)

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: How to handle faxes
The last I heard they were considering as an add-in or "Power Toy."

--
> Are you aware if MS is writing something for this task ?
>
> --
> Simone Chemelli
> MCP (Exchange 2003)
>

> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Handle them how? You can still open TIF files in Vista. Or are you still
>> trying to view them within Fax and Scan's Inbox? That hasn't been fixed.
>> --
>> Russ Valentine
>> [MVP-Outlook]
>> "Simone Chemelli" <chemelli@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
>>> Dar all,
>>>
>>> any news on how to handle old faxes from XP or from another Vista
>>> install ?
>>>
>>> --
>>> Simone Chemelli
>>> MCP (Exchange 2003)

Simone Chemelli

Re: How to handle faxes
And what about an idea of release date for this so big PowerToy ?

--
Simone Chemelli
MCP (Exchange 2003)

> The last I heard they were considering as an add-in or "Power Toy."
>
> --
> Russ Valentine
> [MVP-Outlook]
> "Simone Chemelli" <chemelli@newsgroup.nospam> wrote in message
>> Are you aware if MS is writing something for this task ?
>>
>> --
>> Simone Chemelli
>> MCP (Exchange 2003)
>>

>> "Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]" <russval@gmail.com> wrote in message
>>> Handle them how? You can still open TIF files in Vista. Or are you still
>>> trying to view them within Fax and Scan's Inbox? That hasn't been fixed.
>>> --
>>> Russ Valentine
>>> [MVP-Outlook]

Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook]

Re: How to handle faxes
I would have no idea. That's well beyond the purview of the fax developers.