Can't print from IE anymore. OE print still works

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZVBpZQ==?=

Can't print from IE anymore. OE print still works
When I click on Print, I no longer get the Print w/select printer box. I get
an error that Windows Internet Explorer can't find
'file:///C:/Users/DavePie/AppData/Local/temp/Low/H3GCTICR.htm". Make sure the
path or Internet Address is correct. The name of each .htm file changes
everytime. This was working. Could Iolo System Mechanic 7, Webroot:
Spysweeper and/or Winwasher be deleting some temporay files needed? Sometimes
I see IE Script error: Line 2068, Char:1, Err:Object Required,Code:0,URL:
res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg and it jumps back to home page.
--
DavePieNaples
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Can't print from IE anymore. OE print still works
Did you disable UAC?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"DavePie" <DavePie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When I click on Print, I no longer get the Print w/select printer box. I
> get
> an error that Windows Internet Explorer can't find
> 'file:///C:/Users/DavePie/AppData/Local/temp/Low/H3GCTICR.htm". Make sure
> the
> path or Internet Address is correct. The name of each .htm file changes
> everytime. This was working. Could Iolo System Mechanic 7, Webroot:
> Spysweeper and/or Winwasher be deleting some temporay files needed?
> Sometimes
> I see IE Script error: Line 2068, Char:1, Err:Object Required,Code:0,URL:
> res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg and it jumps back to home page.
> --
> DavePieNaples

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZVBpZQ==?=

Re: Can't print from IE anymore. OE print still works
Not that I'm aware of! How do I check? Shoukd I load my Vista CD and run
repair? Thanks for responding.
--
DavePieNaples

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Did you disable UAC?
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "DavePie" <DavePie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When I click on Print, I no longer get the Print w/select printer box. I
> > get
> > an error that Windows Internet Explorer can't find
> > 'file:///C:/Users/DavePie/AppData/Local/temp/Low/H3GCTICR.htm". Make sure
> > the
> > path or Internet Address is correct. The name of each .htm file changes
> > everytime. This was working. Could Iolo System Mechanic 7, Webroot:
> > Spysweeper and/or Winwasher be deleting some temporay files needed?
> > Sometimes
> > I see IE Script error: Line 2068, Char:1, Err:Object Required,Code:0,URL:
> > res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg and it jumps back to home page.
> > --
> > DavePieNaples

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Can't print from IE anymore. OE print still works
Probably... and I'd also do without the Registry 'cleaners', they're not
needed.
--

> Not that I'm aware of! How do I check? Shoukd I load my Vista CD and run
> repair? Thanks for responding.
> --
> DavePieNaples
>

> "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
>
>> Did you disable UAC?
>> --
>> Cari (MS-MVP)
>> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>>
>> "DavePie" <DavePie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > When I click on Print, I no longer get the Print w/select printer box.
>> > get
>> > an error that Windows Internet Explorer can't find
>> > 'file:///C:/Users/DavePie/AppData/Local/temp/Low/H3GCTICR.htm". Make
>> > sure
>> > the
>> > path or Internet Address is correct. The name of each .htm file changes
>> > everytime. This was working. Could Iolo System Mechanic 7, Webroot:
>> > Spysweeper and/or Winwasher be deleting some temporay files needed?
>> > Sometimes
>> > I see IE Script error: Line 2068, Char:1, Err:Object
>> > Required,Code:0,URL:
>> > res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg and it jumps back to home page.
>> > --
>> > DavePieNaples

=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZVBpZQ==?=

Re: Can't print from IE anymore. OE print still works
Startup Repair from Vista CD did not fix problem.
--
DavePieNaples

"Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:

> Probably... and I'd also do without the Registry 'cleaners', they're not
> needed.
> --
> Cari (MS-MVP)
> http://www.coribright.com/windows
>
> "DavePie" <DavePie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Not that I'm aware of! How do I check? Shoukd I load my Vista CD and run
> > repair? Thanks for responding.
> > --
> > DavePieNaples
> >

> > "Cari (MS-MVP)" wrote:
> >
> >> Did you disable UAC?
> >> --
> >> Cari (MS-MVP)
> >> Windows Technologies - Printing & Imaging
> >> http://www.coribright.com/windows

Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: Can't print from IE anymore. OE print still works
I'd suggest System Restore but you may not have any points to restore from.
If every other applications works, try asking in the IE newsgroups. OE
turned into Windows Mail and is no longer linked to IE so that's why it
still works.