Publisher 2003

=?Utf-8?B?V2FsdA==?=

Publisher 2003
I have Vista as my OS, and running Publisher 2003. I installed an hp
all-in-one printer and there are multiple problems. Major one is: any
document over 4 pages, text and color graphics, the color graphics wont print
after 4 (sometimes 3) pages. Text prints fine. Pictures don't appear.
Major two: printer gets "stuck" from time to time, and ties up my enitre
machine. Wont let me close the printer function, or go back to the document
being printed. I'm certain that the interface is in a perpetual loop, but I
don't know what to do about it. Help if you can.
TIA
Walt
Kerry Brown

Re: Publisher 2003
Does the printer print multiple pages OK from other applications?

--
Kerry Brown
Microsoft MVP - Shell/User

"Walt" <Walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have Vista as my OS, and running Publisher 2003. I installed an hp
> all-in-one printer and there are multiple problems. Major one is: any
> document over 4 pages, text and color graphics, the color graphics wont
> print
> after 4 (sometimes 3) pages. Text prints fine. Pictures don't appear.
> Major two: printer gets "stuck" from time to time, and ties up my enitre
> machine. Wont let me close the printer function, or go back to the
> document
> being printed. I'm certain that the interface is in a perpetual loop, but
> don't know what to do about it. Help if you can.
> TIA
> Walt

=?Utf-8?B?V2FsdA==?=

Re: Publisher 2003
5 pages from Word 2002, all with color

"Kerry Brown" wrote:

> Does the printer print multiple pages OK from other applications?
>
> --
> Kerry Brown
> Microsoft MVP - Shell/User
> http://www.vistahelp.ca
>

> "Walt" <Walt@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >I have Vista as my OS, and running Publisher 2003. I installed an hp
> > all-in-one printer and there are multiple problems. Major one is: any
> > document over 4 pages, text and color graphics, the color graphics wont
> > print
> > after 4 (sometimes 3) pages. Text prints fine. Pictures don't appear.
> > Major two: printer gets "stuck" from time to time, and ties up my enitre
> > machine. Wont let me close the printer function, or go back to the
> > document
> > being printed. I'm certain that the interface is in a perpetual loop, but
> > don't know what to do about it. Help if you can.
> > TIA
> > Walt

Kerry Brown

Re: Publisher 2003
You should repost this question in the publisher group. I've tried to
troubleshoot printing problems with Publisher before without much success.
The newsgroup is:

microsoft.public.publisher

I notice you are using the web interface to these newsgroups. In Vista
Windows Mail has the Vista newsgroups already entered. The publisher
newsgroup can be added to the same server.