Hp driver

Parker

Hp driver
I have a HP PhotoSmart C5280, (so basically in the C5200 range) and it
installs fine etc etc, but just won't do anthing! When I plug it in, after
the HP install, vista asks to install a driver, and when i let it it dosn't
suceed, and when i dont let it, it still won't print! Ive downloaded the
driver from Hp online, but that dosn't help! Any ideas? Please help me out if
you can - thanks!

Carey Frisch [MVP]

Re: Hp driver
Chat with HP Support:
http://h50203.www5.hp.com/hpisweb/cu...&cc=us&lang=en

--
Carey Frisch
Microsoft MVP

"Parker" <Parker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A4C8B70-91B9-4DAC-8A88-EDDDE81D8975@microsoft.com...
I have a HP PhotoSmart C5280, (so basically in the C5200 range) and it
installs fine etc etc, but just won't do anthing! When I plug it in, after
the HP install, vista asks to install a driver, and when i let it it dosn't
suceed, and when i dont let it, it still won't print! Ive downloaded the
driver from Hp online, but that dosn't help! Any ideas? Please help me out if
you can - thanks!

Parker

Re: Hp driver
Thanks, i tried it, and it dosnt detect my printer, so it wont run!

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Chat with HP Support:
> http://h50203.www5.hp.com/hpisweb/cu...&cc=us&lang=en
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User

> "Parker" <Parker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A4C8B70-91B9-4DAC-8A88-EDDDE81D8975@microsoft.com...
> I have a HP PhotoSmart C5280, (so basically in the C5200 range) and it
> installs fine etc etc, but just won't do anthing! When I plug it in, after
> the HP install, vista asks to install a driver, and when i let it it dosn't
> suceed, and when i dont let it, it still won't print! Ive downloaded the
> driver from Hp online, but that dosn't help! Any ideas? Please help me out if
> you can - thanks!

kevin

RE: Hp driver
Greetings, could you please tell me if you resolved the issue. I have the
exact same problem. Thanks
Kevin

"Parker" wrote:

> I have a HP PhotoSmart C5280, (so basically in the C5200 range) and it
> installs fine etc etc, but just won't do anthing! When I plug it in, after
> the HP install, vista asks to install a driver, and when i let it it dosn't
> suceed, and when i dont let it, it still won't print! Ive downloaded the
> driver from Hp online, but that dosn't help! Any ideas? Please help me out if
> you can - thanks!

help

Re: Hp driver
Sir, Can you help me please.

I've tried installing McAfee w/the CD (in the CD/dvd drive). No automatic
detection. I went into run and tried that way too. I've talked to HP on chat
support about this problem. they said I need to install a D: or E: driver.
How can I do this? Using Vista Home Premium. thank you!
--
thank you for your attention. HAppy new YEar

"Carey Frisch [MVP]" wrote:

> Chat with HP Support:
> http://h50203.www5.hp.com/hpisweb/cu...&cc=us&lang=en
>
> --
> Carey Frisch
> Microsoft MVP
> Windows Shell/User

> "Parker" <Parker@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7A4C8B70-91B9-4DAC-8A88-EDDDE81D8975@microsoft.com...
> I have a HP PhotoSmart C5280, (so basically in the C5200 range) and it
> installs fine etc etc, but just won't do anthing! When I plug it in, after
> the HP install, vista asks to install a driver, and when i let it it dosn't
> suceed, and when i dont let it, it still won't print! Ive downloaded the
> driver from Hp online, but that dosn't help! Any ideas? Please help me out if
> you can - thanks!

devidjoli is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: Hp driver
I subscribe to Windows7 Ultimate. Installed perfect, but the driver has a compatibility problem. Please suggest on this issue or update the driver on the website.