Re: ie7 wont print webpages

PA Bear

Re: ie7 wont print webpages
I'm forwarding your post to Vista Print_Fax_Scan newsgroup via crosspost for
better assistance, bluemojohat.

Thread history for reference:
http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f6c0d746d4847c
--
~PA Bear

bluemojohat wrote:
> I tried to start a new thread and got nowhere. ( i went to "discussions in
> internet explorer general", selected "new" for start new thread, selected
> question and i could find nowhere on screen to type my query.
>
> i have windows vista home premium (as stated in the properties window, and
> underneath that it says update windows vista). to the best of my knowledge
> the computer has internet explorer 7 installed on it.
> when i try to print something from the internet i receive the following:
> internet explorer script error
> line: 1829
> char: 1
> error: unspecified
> code:0
> URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
>
> i tried holding down the windows key and pressing R and then typing;
> regsvr32 ole32.dll
> i received the following response:
> module ole32.dll loaded but failed with error code
> 0x80070005
>
> a response to that in this thread stated that the problem may be a
> permission problem (procmon) or a unregistered dependent module?
> (dependencyWalker)
> I actually downloaded procmon but have no earthly idea how to utilize it
> and
> the help file would not open.
> when i started up my computer the first time after purchase i had to load
> drivers for my printer (lexmark 5200) i did and the computer has it
> established as my default printer.
> can you please help me?
>
> "PA Bear" wrote:
>> Windows version?
>>
>> We have no idea if "bogwalker" was running IE7 and we don't know his
>> Windows version; as such, it'd be best for you to begin your own, new
>> thread about /your/ problem, please.
>> --
>> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
>> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
>> DTS-L http://dts-l.org/
>>
>> bluemojohat wrote:
>>> i am having the same problems as "bogwalker" has stated in this thread.
>>> when i came to the last entry by mr aldwinckle, i am completely lost.
>>> what the heck are "procMon" and "dependencywalker" and how do i fix this
>>> problem. i use a lexmark 5200 printer and have it set up as my default
>>> printer.

<snip>

bluemojohat

Re: ie7 wont print webpages
Thank you. Will i have to go to their newsgroup for a reply
or will they send it here? what is the address of their newsgrouop?

"PA Bear" wrote:

> I'm forwarding your post to Vista Print_Fax_Scan newsgroup via crosspost for
> better assistance, bluemojohat.
>
> Thread history for reference:
> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f6c0d746d4847c
> --
> ~PA Bear
>
> bluemojohat wrote:
> > I tried to start a new thread and got nowhere. ( i went to "discussions in
> > internet explorer general", selected "new" for start new thread, selected
> > question and i could find nowhere on screen to type my query.
> >
> > i have windows vista home premium (as stated in the properties window, and
> > underneath that it says update windows vista). to the best of my knowledge
> > the computer has internet explorer 7 installed on it.
> > when i try to print something from the internet i receive the following:
> > internet explorer script error
> > line: 1829
> > char: 1
> > error: unspecified
> > code:0
> > URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
> >
> > i tried holding down the windows key and pressing R and then typing;
> > regsvr32 ole32.dll
> > i received the following response:
> > module ole32.dll loaded but failed with error code
> > 0x80070005
> >
> > a response to that in this thread stated that the problem may be a
> > permission problem (procmon) or a unregistered dependent module?
> > (dependencyWalker)
> > I actually downloaded procmon but have no earthly idea how to utilize it
> > and
> > the help file would not open.
> > when i started up my computer the first time after purchase i had to load
> > drivers for my printer (lexmark 5200) i did and the computer has it
> > established as my default printer.
> > can you please help me?
> >
> > "PA Bear" wrote:
> >> Windows version?
> >>
> >> We have no idea if "bogwalker" was running IE7 and we don't know his
> >> Windows version; as such, it'd be best for you to begin your own, new
> >> thread about /your/ problem, please.
> >> --
> >> ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)
> >> MS MVP-Windows (IE, OE, Security, Shell/User)
> >> AumHa VSOP & Admin http://aumha.net
> >> DTS-L http://dts-l.org/

> <snip>

PA Bear

Re: ie7 wont print webpages
As long as anyone replying to the last 3 posts in this thread (including
this one) continues the crosspost, the reply will be available in both
newsgroups (microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general;
microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan).
--
~PA Bear

bluemojohat wrote:
> Thank you. Will i have to go to their newsgroup for a reply
> or will they send it here? what is the address of their newsgrouop?
>
> "PA Bear" wrote:
>
>> I'm forwarding your post to Vista Print_Fax_Scan newsgroup via crosspost
>> for better assistance, bluemojohat.
>>
>> Thread history for reference:
>> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f6c0d746d4847c
>> --
>> ~PA Bear
>>
>> bluemojohat wrote:
>>> I tried to start a new thread and got nowhere. ( i went to "discussions
>>> in
>>> internet explorer general", selected "new" for start new thread,
>>> selected
>>> question and i could find nowhere on screen to type my query.
>>>
>>> i have windows vista home premium (as stated in the properties window,
>>> and
>>> underneath that it says update windows vista). to the best of my
>>> knowledge
>>> the computer has internet explorer 7 installed on it.
>>> when i try to print something from the internet i receive the following:
>>> internet explorer script error
>>> line: 1829
>>> char: 1
>>> error: unspecified
>>> code:0
>>> URL res://ieframe.dll/preview.dlg
>>>
>>> i tried holding down the windows key and pressing R and then typing;
>>> regsvr32 ole32.dll
>>> i received the following response:
>>> module ole32.dll loaded but failed with error code
>>> 0x80070005
>>>
>>> a response to that in this thread stated that the problem may be a
>>> permission problem (procmon) or a unregistered dependent module?
>>> (dependencyWalker)
>>> I actually downloaded procmon but have no earthly idea how to utilize it
>>> and
>>> the help file would not open.
>>> when i started up my computer the first time after purchase i had to
>>> load
>>> drivers for my printer (lexmark 5200) i did and the computer has it
>>> established as my default printer.
>>> can you please help me?

>> <snip>

bluemojohat

Re: ie7 wont print webpages
problem resolved...operator error
when i loaded my printer drivers i used the disk that came with the printer
(which was not purchased with the new computer but was an old printer)
the drivers were not updated and therefore not compatible with vista.
after conatacting emachine (gateway) support the told me to get new drivers
from lexmark.
sorry for confusion. out

"PA Bear" wrote:

> As long as anyone replying to the last 3 posts in this thread (including
> this one) continues the crosspost, the reply will be available in both
> newsgroups (microsoft.public.internetexplorer.general;
> microsoft.public.windows.vista.print_fax_scan).
> --
> ~PA Bear
>
> bluemojohat wrote:
> > Thank you. Will i have to go to their newsgroup for a reply
> > or will they send it here? what is the address of their newsgrouop?
> >
> > "PA Bear" wrote:
> >
> >> I'm forwarding your post to Vista Print_Fax_Scan newsgroup via crosspost
> >> for better assistance, bluemojohat.
> >>
> >> Thread history for reference:
> >> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...f6c0d746d4847c
> >> --