Can't Find Windows Fax and Scan

Brian

Can't Find Windows Fax and Scan
I have Vista Ulimate 64 bit upgrade installed. Under Programs installed
windows fax and scan is and was checked when I started looking for program.
It is not in the location that all the help areas state and even more
confusing is I can not find it with a search either.

Please Help! Where is this thing located if it is not in the following area:
Click the Start button , click All Programs, and then click Windows Fax and
Scan.

Justbob30

Re: Can't Find Windows Fax and Scan
Fax is not included in basic or home premimum.

"Brian" <Brian@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I have Vista Ulimate 64 bit upgrade installed. Under Programs installed
> windows fax and scan is and was checked when I started looking for
> program.
> It is not in the location that all the help areas state and even more
> confusing is I can not find it with a search either.
>
> Please Help! Where is this thing located if it is not in the following
> area:
> Click the Start button , click All Programs, and then click Windows Fax
> and
> Scan.

bjr

Re: Can't Find Windows Fax and Scan
try wfs.exe in the run or search text box

Brian wrote:
> I have Vista Ulimate 64 bit upgrade installed. Under Programs installed
> windows fax and scan is and was checked when I started looking for program.
> It is not in the location that all the help areas state and even more
> confusing is I can not find it with a search either.
>
> Please Help! Where is this thing located if it is not in the following area:
> Click the Start button , click All Programs, and then click Windows Fax and
> Scan.

Brian

Re: Can't Find Windows Fax and Scan
You were correct. Thanks bjr, I appreciate your willingness to help.