Vista Sucks!!!!!

Harmony

Vista Sucks!!!!!
I bought Epson stylus printer DX6000 and vindows vista can not recogniza the
printer . i used the laest updates of the printer driver and I updated the
windows also BUT WITHOUT ANYBENEFIT!!!!.
i have windows vista home edition 32 bit which is the worst.(I think)
God Please. windows XP the best.
SF Bay'er

Maybe it's Epson that sucks!
Did Epson say that the printer was compatible with Vista? If yes, then how
do you know that it isn't Epson that sucks?
Tom
"Harmony" <Harmony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought Epson stylus printer DX6000 and vindows vista can not recogniza
>the
> printer . i used the laest updates of the printer driver and I updated the
> windows also BUT WITHOUT ANYBENEFIT!!!!.
> i have windows vista home edition 32 bit which is the worst.(I think)
> God Please. windows XP the best.

SF Bay'er

Re: User Error????
I just looked on the Epson website, it did not list Vista as an approved
operating system for the DX6000. Did you happen to notice that when you
bought the printer?
Tom

"Harmony" <Harmony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought Epson stylus printer DX6000 and vindows vista can not recogniza
>the
> printer . i used the laest updates of the printer driver and I updated the
> windows also BUT WITHOUT ANYBENEFIT!!!!.
> i have windows vista home edition 32 bit which is the worst.(I think)
> God Please. windows XP the best.

Tom Ferguson

Re: Vista Sucks!!!!!
You do not say where you got the driver. There is a Vista driver here-
http://esupport.epson-europe.com/Fil...auQ1v&id=31780

Be sure not to connect the printer until directed to do so in the
instructions or on-screen prompts.

Tom
MSMVP 1998-2007

"Harmony" <Harmony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I bought Epson stylus printer DX6000 and vindows vista can not recogniza
>the
> printer . i used the laest updates of the printer driver and I updated
> the
> windows also BUT WITHOUT ANYBENEFIT!!!!.
> i have windows vista home edition 32 bit which is the worst.(I think)
> God Please. windows XP the best.

swiftflo

Re: Vista Sucks!!!!!
Makes one wonder how such people manage to use a pc.

"Harmony" <Harmony@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I bought Epson stylus printer DX6000 and vindows vista can not recogniza
> the
> printer . i used the laest updates of the printer driver and I updated the
> windows also BUT WITHOUT ANYBENEFIT!!!!.
> i have windows vista home edition 32 bit which is the worst.(I think)
> God Please. windows XP the best.

Mills Architect

RE: Vista Sucks!!!!!
I hope that the solution mentioned below works. If so, let folks know.
Don't just gripe if something's not working. Seems folks are quick with
complaints about Vista or Microsoft (MS), but really, really slow to mention
solutions working or things working in general. Guess it's fashionable to
knock MS but not to praise for providiing a product that generally works
pretty well.
--
Donald Mills

"Harmony" wrote:

> I bought Epson stylus printer DX6000 and vindows vista can not recogniza the
> printer . i used the laest updates of the printer driver and I updated the
> windows also BUT WITHOUT ANYBENEFIT!!!!.
> i have windows vista home edition 32 bit which is the worst.(I think)
> God Please. windows XP the best.

macker77

Re: Vista Sucks!!!!!

Hi,

I also get the same issue with the DX6000 printer not being recognised
by Windows Vista Home edition. When I install the driver from the link
above the printer works fine for that session of vista but when I reboot
the PC with a new session of vista, it does not recognise the printer
again. Can anyone help??

Thanks

--
macker77
Larry

Re: Vista Sucks!!!!!
Just a guess, but have you tried installing the driver as administrator?
Vista seems odd that way.

"macker77" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> Hi,
>
> I also get the same issue with the DX6000 printer not being recognised
> by Windows Vista Home edition. When I install the driver from the link
> above the printer works fine for that session of vista but when I reboot
> the PC with a new session of vista, it does not recognise the printer
> again. Can anyone help??
>
> Thanks
>

> --
> macker77

Jesse

RE: Vista Sucks!!!!!
All of Microsoft sucks, I only used a pc for Access. Fu@k Windows, GO MAC!!!
f/fgeorge

Re: Vista Sucks!!!!!
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 19:46:01 -0700, Jesse
<Jesse@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>All of Microsoft sucks, I only used a pc for Access. Fu@k Windows, GO MAC!!!

And you are an expert in this field qnd we should believe that YOU are
the be all, end all person to make this kind of statement because ?