Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/)
-   microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-public-windows-vista-print-fax-scan/)
-   -   Tiny print (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-public-windows-vista-print-fax-scan/143420-tiny-print.html)

Marian Hill 11-04-2007 04:42

Tiny print

I have an HP photosmart c4240 printer and Windows Vista and no matter what I
print the words are extremely small. I've tried direct chat with HP and they
gave me a link to go to but it turned out to be info only not directions to
change whatever settings were involved to fix the problem. So fortunately
I've found your community hoping for a solution. I've heard that Vista has
it's problems but so far the only problem for me has been with the size of
words I've tried to print. Has anyone run across this problem? Surely I can't
be the only one......?
I understand that I can go into file, print preview and adjust it from there
but is that gonna be necessary for everything I want to print? I would
greatly appreciate any help you can give.
thanks

Cari \(MS-MVP\) 11-04-2007 22:58

Re: Tiny print

From which applications are we talking about here?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

Marian Hill 11-05-2007 08:26

Re: Tiny print

If I'm understanding you correctly, I'm using Internet Explorer 7. I'm not
trying to do anything fancy. I just want to be able to print whatever page
I'm looking at with-
out having to go through setting it up in wordpad or any other program.
I just want to print something AND be able to read it.

Cari \(MS-MVP\) 11-07-2007 03:35

Re: Tiny print

From the toolbar in IE, select View, then Font Size and make the default
larger than the present setting.

Marian Hill 11-07-2007 21:30

Re: Tiny print

Is there anyone who knows how to adjust the print size of an HP c4240 all in
one printer ? I also have windows vista, does that have anything to do with
the problem?
Help!

Marian Hill 11-09-2007 00:44

Re: Tiny print

Sorry Cari,
It's still very small, but thanks anyway. I'll try to call HP
thanks for your help
marian