Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/)
-   microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-public-windows-vista-print-fax-scan/)
-   -   Minolta 1250w- unable to print? (http://www.vistaheads.com/forums/microsoft-public-windows-vista-print-fax-scan/130958-minolta-1250w-unable-print.html)

jetliner 10-17-2007 00:18

Minolta 1250w- unable to print?

I have installed my old laser printer on my new system and am unable to get
print output either recognized in queue or printed??

I have successfully re-installed my Canon IP90 on the same system-....

Given the Minolta is an older printer might there be compatibility problems?
Minolta and it's successor Konica don't appear to have any new drivers ( not
supporting the product anymore?)

Tom Ferguson 10-17-2007 06:02

Re: Minolta 1250w- unable to print?

According to Konica/Minolta, the XP drivers can be used with Vista. See
http://onlinehelp.kmprinters.com/CPD...PP1300/W1350W:

Tom
MSMVP 1998-2007

jetliner 10-17-2007 14:26

Tom Ferguson 10-18-2007 22:48

Re: Minolta 1250w- unable to print?

I'm not sure what help can be given you at this point if you simply do
not want to use the solution provided by the printer maker.

jetliner 10-18-2007 22:59

"Tom Ferguson" wrote:

> I'm not sure what help can be given you at this point if you simply do
> not want to use the solution provided by the printer maker.
>
> Tom
> MSMVP 1998-2007

Thanks anyway