printing

christine

printing
i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
help
Malke

Re: printing
christine wrote:
> i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
> help

Here is a link to Lexmark's site for the drivers:

http://tinyurl.com/34jpgr

What does "cannot install" mean? Are you downloading the drivers from
the site above and then installing them (without the printer being
attached)? Remember that we cannot see your computer and your printer
from here so you need to tell us what is happening, including the exact
text of any error messages.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
Cari \(MS-MVP\)

Re: printing
Did you get Vista drivers for your x1200 series from the Lexmark website?
--
Cari (MS-MVP)
http://www.coribright.com/windows

"christine" <christine@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can
>you
> help

Tam

RE: printing

"christine" wrote:

> i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
>elp

Hey Christine apprently its not compatable..I had the same problem so i
phoned into the HP 24/7 service place and the said only photosmart stuff
work..everything else Not Compatable. Sorry
Tam
lesley

RE: printing

"christine" wrote:

> i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
> help

lesley

RE: printing
hello
it seems that you are having the same problem as me, i have the lexmark z640
and i cannot print, it just keeps coming up saying "doccuments pending" i
just dont know what to do.

"christine" wrote:

> i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
> help

Angie

Re: printing

I am having this issue as well. At first it was unable to load the drivers,
but after multiple uninstalls and reinstalls and only reconnecting the cables
after being prompted to, they finally said they had installed correctly,
however now it just will not print. The message says " there is a problem
communicating with your printer". it is connected via USB. When I connect
this printer back up to my XP machine it still prints like a champ. Can you
help?
"Malke" wrote:

> christine wrote:
> > i cannot install my lexmark x1270 allin-one on my windows vista basic can you
> > help

> Here is a link to Lexmark's site for the drivers:
>
> http://tinyurl.com/34jpgr
>
> What does "cannot install" mean? Are you downloading the drivers from
> the site above and then installing them (without the printer being
> attached)? Remember that we cannot see your computer and your printer
> from here so you need to tell us what is happening, including the exact
> text of any error messages.
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Alex

Re: printing
Yeap!

True, same exact problem here.
have tried the latest drivers from lexmark and nothing at all.
With Xp no problems, with Vista... forget it!
Would love to find somebody that solved this problem.

Alex.