I'm trying to print from my laptop to an HP Deskjet 932 attached
to my desktop, with no success.
- I'm using Home Premium; the desktop runs XP
- network printing worked okay when my laptop ran XP
- I have had no other Vista problems over six months
- the printer works just fine from the desktop machine
- the printer is shared, and is the default
- the printer shows up just fine as the network printer
when I try to print from my laptop
- I can look at print preferences okay
- if I try to look at printer properties, a window (or
dialog box) flits open/closed on the laptop screen
- no print file gets through to the print queue
Any help would be appreciated!
Posted via a free Usenet account from http://www.teranews.com