Do You Need A Different Driver For Different Computers To Print? Read This.

jonathan perreault

Do You Need A Different Driver For Different Computers To Print? Read This.
i had a problem while back with my printer. My dad wanted to use a different
driver called HP DeskJet 970C series, because of that, i wasn't able to
print on xp or vista. For some reason, only way to print was to use the HP
DeskJet 970Cxi driver so what i did was created two printers on the host
computer. One is for him, he's using the C Series Driver, The other one is
the one that he shares on his pc, which is the cxi Driver.

Here are the steps to have two different driver for one printer: I went to
his printer changed the driver to what i wanted it to be, then used the
wizard to SEARCH the driver that my dad wanted to use, DO NOT let windows
search it for you, it will ruin what you are trying to do, so i manually
selected the driver, then the port usb that the printer was connected to,
finished the wizard, and voila two printers going to one printer, one is
shared, one not isn't. It Should Work On All OS But It Worked With Vista And
XP, if you have that problem, if it doesn't work then get rid of the one
wanting to use the driver that doesn't work.

jonathan perreault

Re: Do You Need A Different Driver For Different Computers To Print? Read This.
Feel Free To Share If This Worked For You Even If It's Other Printer.