printing labels

Lane

printing labels
I just entered 30 addresses on return address labels. When I went to print,
it printed the first address 30 times. How do I fix this?
--
thanks
Ken Blake

Re: printing labels
"Lane" <ineedhelp@bellsouth.net> wrote in message

>I just entered 30 addresses on return address labels. When I went to
>print,
> it printed the first address 30 times. How do I fix this?

Two points:

1. You didn't tell us what application you were using, so nobody can help
you unless they guess.

2. You posted your question in a Vista newsgroup, but almost certainly your
issue is with your word processing software.

Please identify what word processor you are using, then repost your question
ins a newsgroup devoted to that word processor. You are much more likely to
get the help you need there than here.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Lane

RE: printing labels
I am using Microsoft Works word processor.
--
thanks

>I am using Microsoft Works word processor.

Then, as I said, ask in a Works newsgroup, where the Microsoft Works experts
hang out.

This is the wrong place.

Please reply to the newsgroup

Lane

Re: printing labels
Sorry I"ve never done this before.
--
thanks

> Sorry I"ve never done this before.

OK. Note that I said what I did not to give you a hard time but to point you
to the place where you are mostly to get the help you need.

> thanks

You're welcome. Glad to help.

Please reply to the newsgroup

> "Ken Blake" wrote:
>
>> "Lane" <ineedhelp@bellsouth.net> wrote in message
>>
>> >I am using Microsoft Works word processor.

>> Then, as I said, ask in a Works newsgroup, where the Microsoft Works
>> experts
>> hang out.
>>
>> This is the wrong place.

>> Please reply to the newsgroup

TheWhiteSeal

Re: printing labels

Lane;437731 Wrote:
> I just entered 30 addresses on return address labels. When I went to
> print,
> it printed the first address 30 times. How do I fix this?
> --
> thanks

On the subject of printing labels I would have to admit that I never
really had much luck with my label printer. I spent all my time messing
around with the printer and it still never printed any decent looking
labels. In the end I decided to give up on the whole DIY approach and I
found a british labels company to do my 'label printing'
(http://www.selfadhesivelabels.com/label-printing.html) for me, they
saved me so much hassle.

--
TheWhiteSeal

AJBellis is on a distinguished road
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Re: printing labels
Mr. Blake your communication skills suck. How rude can you be? I realize that you added "Microsoft Windows MVP: Shell/User" under your name as if it was a Title that meant something. Why all of the attitude with your response to this user who is just trying to figure out how to use the software he purchased. You keep telling him to post the question in another forum, but do not tell him or provide instruction on how to get to that forum. Just because you sit in front of a computer screen all day and technically know more about Microsoft products than the average user does not give you the right to be so arrogant that you have that knowledge. I would assume that you want to share that knowledge. Why else would you be answering posts such as this? But, leave the falsely assumed arrogance out of your responses.

If you happen to be a 20-something, then perhaps you would benefit from reading a book or learning how to communicate via the written language beyond text messaging. The text message generate has a thing or two to learn about when it comes to written communication.

Do yourself a favor...improve or quit respondig to posts when people are only trying to find answers. All they want in the answer, not the attitude.

labels on network printer Gina microsoft.public.windows.vista.print fax scan 7 01-15-2008 20:36
Deleting shortcut Icon Labels trackstar2027 microsoft.public.windows.vista.file management 1 08-27-2007 09:56
Know-it-all labels Paul Security News 0 04-30-2007 21:42
No icon labels in my computer (Vista Ultimate) =?Utf-8?B?bmFyY2Fu?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.general 3 03-01-2007 13:37