Reminder: Chats on Backup and Offline Files coming up tomorrow and Wednesday!

Jill Zoeller [MSFT]

Reminder: Chats on Backup and Offline Files coming up tomorrow and Wednesday!
I'm excited to announce two upcoming chats on some of the popular Windows
Vista features owned by my team. A "chat" is a text-based question and
answer session where you ask the questions and we provide the answers. On
July 10, we'll answer questions about Offline Files in Windows Vista. On
July 11, we'll answer questions about Backup, Complete PC Backup, System
Restore, and Shadow Copies in Windows Vista. I hope you will join us to ask
questions and give feedback about these technologies.

Here's a link to sign up for the chats:
http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx

Mark L. Ferguson

Re: Reminder: Chats on Backup and Offline Files coming up tomorrow and Wednesday!
soon

--
Mark L. Ferguson
e-mail subject line must include "QZ" or it's deleted
"Jill Zoeller [MSFT]" <jillz@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm excited to announce two upcoming chats on some of the popular Windows
> Vista features owned by my team. A "chat" is a text-based question and
> answer session where you ask the questions and we provide the answers. On
> July 10, we'll answer questions about Offline Files in Windows Vista. On
> July 11, we'll answer questions about Backup, Complete PC Backup, System
> Restore, and Shadow Copies in Windows Vista. I hope you will join us to
> ask
> questions and give feedback about these technologies.
>
> Here's a link to sign up for the chats:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx

> rights.
>
> Want to learn more about Windows file and storage technologies? Visit our
> team blog at http://blogs.technet.com/filecab/default.aspx.

Jill Zoeller [MSFT]

Offline Files chat in 20 minutes!
Starts at 11am Pacific. Please join us!

http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx

"Jill Zoeller [MSFT]" <jillz@online.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I'm excited to announce two upcoming chats on some of the popular Windows
> Vista features owned by my team. A "chat" is a text-based question and
> answer session where you ask the questions and we provide the answers. On
> July 10, we'll answer questions about Offline Files in Windows Vista. On
> July 11, we'll answer questions about Backup, Complete PC Backup, System
> Restore, and Shadow Copies in Windows Vista. I hope you will join us to
> ask
> questions and give feedback about these technologies.
>
> Here's a link to sign up for the chats:
> http://www.microsoft.com/communities/chats/default.mspx

> rights.
>
> Want to learn more about Windows file and storage technologies? Visit our
> team blog at http://blogs.technet.com/filecab/default.aspx.

Jill Zoeller [MSFT]

Reminder: Windows Vista Backup, System Restore, and Previous Versions Chat (live Q&A) starts in one hour!
Got questions about Backup, Complete PC Backup, System Restore, and Previous
Versions in Windows Vista? This is your opportunity to ask questions to the
development teams for these features. Join us at 11am Pacific to get answers
to your questions! Click the link below for more info.