screen resizewithout me asking

sjbass0107

screen resizewithout me asking
My display will re-size itself. When I click on the scroll bar, the screen
might get bigger or smaller. I put it back to the correct size, try to
scroll, same thing. it may happen 3 or 4 times (& resize 3 or 4 times)
before it will actually scroll. when playing freecell, i click to drag a
card and the entire freecell screen will get bigger (or smaller if already
bigger). In aol when sending an email, a click on the send button may result
in resizing either the email screen itself or the entire aol screen. may
have to click several times (after re-sizing) to get it to send. has done
this since i bought the computer. More often then not a tap on the laptop
mouse will result in resizing and not whatever i was trying to get it to do.
I am NOT clicking on the resize/mazimize button in any of these cases. Help!
--
sb
PaulB

RE: screen resizewithout me asking
Make sure the control key is not stuck.
--
Paul

"sjbass0107" wrote:

> My display will re-size itself. When I click on the scroll bar, the screen
> might get bigger or smaller. I put it back to the correct size, try to
> scroll, same thing. it may happen 3 or 4 times (& resize 3 or 4 times)
> before it will actually scroll. when playing freecell, i click to drag a
> card and the entire freecell screen will get bigger (or smaller if already
> bigger). In aol when sending an email, a click on the send button may result
> in resizing either the email screen itself or the entire aol screen. may
> have to click several times (after re-sizing) to get it to send. has done
> this since i bought the computer. More often then not a tap on the laptop
> mouse will result in resizing and not whatever i was trying to get it to do.
> I am NOT clicking on the resize/mazimize button in any of these cases. Help!
> --
> sb

sjbass0107

RE: screen resizewithout me asking
I don't think it is stuck. If it was wouldn't it do this all of the time?
sb

"PaulB" wrote:

> Make sure the control key is not stuck.
> --
> Paul
>

> "sjbass0107" wrote:
>
> > My display will re-size itself. When I click on the scroll bar, the screen
> > might get bigger or smaller. I put it back to the correct size, try to
> > scroll, same thing. it may happen 3 or 4 times (& resize 3 or 4 times)
> > before it will actually scroll. when playing freecell, i click to drag a
> > card and the entire freecell screen will get bigger (or smaller if already
> > bigger). In aol when sending an email, a click on the send button may result
> > in resizing either the email screen itself or the entire aol screen. may
> > have to click several times (after re-sizing) to get it to send. has done
> > this since i bought the computer. More often then not a tap on the laptop
> > mouse will result in resizing and not whatever i was trying to get it to do.
> > I am NOT clicking on the resize/mazimize button in any of these cases. Help!
> > --
> > sb

Susan

RE: screen resizewithout me asking
This is happening to me also.. and it is a pain, when I am working in my
class--the window gets small, the cursor moves, I have to go back and retype
anything. I HOPE someone can help.. as it is a pain.. and my control key is
not stuck, either.
susan