3D Flip not working

Richard

3D Flip not working
I have just bought an ACER 9423 laptop running vista home preium, I have used
the 3D flip a couple of times but now it seems to have disappeared and I
can't get it back. I have tried going into Control Panel, Personalise, Window
color and appearance, but when I click on this link I don't get the option to
change the color scheme. It only shows the appearance, when I select aero,
and apply then go back in, it has defaulted back to windows vista basic. Now
when I press the Windows key and tab all that happens is it "tabs" through
the links on the open page.
Can anyone help me please?????
Bob J

RE: 3D Flip not working
Please provide more info:
How much Ram?
Type of Video Card (is the card Ram integrated)
Performance rating?

--
Regards
Bob J

"Richard" wrote:

> I have just bought an ACER 9423 laptop running vista home preium, I have used
> the 3D flip a couple of times but now it seems to have disappeared and I
> can't get it back. I have tried going into Control Panel, Personalise, Window
> color and appearance, but when I click on this link I don't get the option to
> change the color scheme. It only shows the appearance, when I select aero,
> and apply then go back in, it has defaulted back to windows vista basic. Now
> when I press the Windows key and tab all that happens is it "tabs" through
> the links on the open page.
> Can anyone help me please?????

Richard

RE: 3D Flip not working
I have 2046 of RAM and nvidia Geoforce GO7300 128mb video graphics the
perormance rating is 3.1 I think - sorry but I am bit of a technophobe this
is all new to me!!

"Bob J" wrote:

> Please provide more info:
> How much Ram?
> Type of Video Card (is the card Ram integrated)
> Performance rating?
>
> --
> Regards
> Bob J
>

> "Richard" wrote:
>
> > I have just bought an ACER 9423 laptop running vista home preium, I have used
> > the 3D flip a couple of times but now it seems to have disappeared and I
> > can't get it back. I have tried going into Control Panel, Personalise, Window
> > color and appearance, but when I click on this link I don't get the option to
> > change the color scheme. It only shows the appearance, when I select aero,
> > and apply then go back in, it has defaulted back to windows vista basic. Now
> > when I press the Windows key and tab all that happens is it "tabs" through
> > the links on the open page.
> > Can anyone help me please?????

Richard

RE: 3D Flip not working
Bob - I think I have found the answer. I have uninstalled Quicktime viewer
and this seems to have done the trick.

Thanks for the feedback

"Richard" wrote:

> I have 2046 of RAM and nvidia Geoforce GO7300 128mb video graphics the
> perormance rating is 3.1 I think - sorry but I am bit of a technophobe this
> is all new to me!!
>
> "Bob J" wrote:
>
> > Please provide more info:
> > How much Ram?
> > Type of Video Card (is the card Ram integrated)
> > Performance rating?
> >
> > --
> > Regards
> > Bob J
> >

> > "Richard" wrote:
> >
> > > I have just bought an ACER 9423 laptop running vista home preium, I have used
> > > the 3D flip a couple of times but now it seems to have disappeared and I
> > > can't get it back. I have tried going into Control Panel, Personalise, Window
> > > color and appearance, but when I click on this link I don't get the option to
> > > change the color scheme. It only shows the appearance, when I select aero,
> > > and apply then go back in, it has defaulted back to windows vista basic. Now
> > > when I press the Windows key and tab all that happens is it "tabs" through
> > > the links on the open page.
> > > Can anyone help me please?????

Cal Bear '66

Re: 3D Flip not working
The latest QuickTime from Apple.com is compatible with Aero.

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"Richard" <Richard@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Bob - I think I have found the answer. I have uninstalled Quicktime viewer
> and this seems to have done the trick.
>
> Thanks for the feedback
>
> "Richard" wrote:
>
>> I have 2046 of RAM and nvidia Geoforce GO7300 128mb video graphics the
>> perormance rating is 3.1 I think - sorry but I am bit of a technophobe this
>> is all new to me!!
>>
>> "Bob J" wrote:
>>
>> > Please provide more info:
>> > How much Ram?
>> > Type of Video Card (is the card Ram integrated)
>> > Performance rating?
>> >
>> > --
>> > Regards
>> > Bob J

Joe

RE: 3D Flip not working
Richard go to desktop and rigth click go to personalize.
Go to windows color and appearance then open classic
appearance properties pick windows aero that soon bring it
back
Joe