getting rid of vista

nats

getting rid of vista
hi all was wondering if anyone has the same problems i cant download alot of
things this is really starting to annoy me and i want vista off my
computer!! any would be much appreciated thanks
Cal Bear '66

Re: getting rid of vista
What do you mean "i cant download alot of things"?

What are you trying to download? How are you trying to download? Where are you
trying to download "things"? What error messages do you get?

--
I Bleed Blue and Gold
GO BEARS!

"nats" <nats@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsD2403A2-EC3E-426B-B0EF-225D08F70B07@microsoft.com...
> hi all was wondering if anyone has the same problems i cant download alot of
> things this is really starting to annoy me and i want vista off my
> computer!! any would be much appreciated thanks

Jupiter Jones [MVP]

Re: getting rid of vista
You need to post details of exactly what does not download and what
happens when you try.

How was Windows Vista installed?
If it is OEM and it came with your computer your options may be
limited and you may have downgrade rights depending on Vista version..
If you upgrades from another operating system, this may apply:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/933168

If you performed a Clean Install of Windows Vista, you will need to
perform a Clean Installation of your desired operating system.

No matter what you decide, be sure you have current back-ups of all
important data.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar

"nats" <nats@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsD2403A2-EC3E-426B-B0EF-225D08F70B07@microsoft.com...
> hi all was wondering if anyone has the same problems i cant download
> alot of
> things this is really starting to annoy me and i want vista off my
> computer!! any would be much appreciated thanks

Mike Brannigan

Re: getting rid of vista
"nats" <nats@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
newsD2403A2-EC3E-426B-B0EF-225D08F70B07@microsoft.com...
> hi all was wondering if anyone has the same problems i cant download alot
> of
> things this is really starting to annoy me and i want vista off my
> computer!! any would be much appreciated thanks

Go buy another operating systems for your PC and follow the install
instructions.
Without any other details about what you really want to do this is pretty
much the only advice to be given.

--

Mike Brannigan

nats

Re: getting rid of vista

"Mike Brannigan" wrote:

> "nats" <nats@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> newsD2403A2-EC3E-426B-B0EF-225D08F70B07@microsoft.com...
> > hi all was wondering if anyone has the same problems i cant download alot
> > of
> > things this is really starting to annoy me and i want vista off my
> > computer!! any would be much appreciated thanks

> Go buy another operating systems for your PC and follow the install
> instructions.
> Without any other details about what you really want to do this is pretty
> much the only advice to be given.
>
> --
>
> Mike Brannigan
>
> its incompatible with alot of games for my child and software i never had these problems with xp and it came with the comp

thanks much appreciated