MOM.Implementation file

Barrie

MOM.Implementation file
When my Vista Home Premium starts up I get a message that says "Could not
load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation' or one of its dependencies. The
system cannot find he file specified." Looks like something from the
Registry. Does anyone have any suggestions?
P. Di Stolfo

Re: MOM.Implementation file
Hello,

do you, by any chance, have (updated) ATI catalyst drivers installed?

Greetings,
Paolo Di Stolfo

"Barrie" <Barrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> When my Vista Home Premium starts up I get a message that says "Could not
> load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation' or one of its dependencies.
> The
> system cannot find he file specified." Looks like something from the
> Registry. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Barrie

Re: MOM.Implementation file
Yes, this occurred in the process of uninstalling the old Catalyst software
and installing the new.

"P. Di Stolfo" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> do you, by any chance, have (updated) ATI catalyst drivers installed?
>
> Greetings,
> Paolo Di Stolfo
>
> "Barrie" <Barrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > When my Vista Home Premium starts up I get a message that says "Could not
> > load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation' or one of its dependencies.
> > The
> > system cannot find he file specified." Looks like something from the
> > Registry. Does anyone have any suggestions?

P. Di Stolfo

Re: MOM.Implementation file
Hello,

this seems to be a common error caused by the Catalyst Control Center:
Example
http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/Sho...60486&SiteID=1.

I'd say: Try rolling back to the previous Catalyst.

Greetings,
P. Di Stolfo

> Yes, this occurred in the process of uninstalling the old Catalyst
> software
> and installing the new.
>
> "P. Di Stolfo" wrote:
>
>> Hello,
>>
>> do you, by any chance, have (updated) ATI catalyst drivers installed?
>>
>> Greetings,
>> Paolo Di Stolfo
>>
>> "Barrie" <Barrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> > When my Vista Home Premium starts up I get a message that says "Could
>> > not
>> > load file or assembly 'MOM.Implementation' or one of its dependencies.
>> > The
>> > system cannot find he file specified." Looks like something from the
>> > Registry. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Barrie

Re: MOM.Implementation file
Yes, I am going through the whole nine yards with ATI/ADM tech support.

"P. Di Stolfo" wrote:

> Hello,
>
> this seems to be a common error caused by the Catalyst Control Center:
> Example
> http://forums.microsoft.com/MSDN/Sho...60486&SiteID=1.
>
> I'd say: Try rolling back to the previous Catalyst.
>
> Greetings,
> P. Di Stolfo
>

> "Barrie" <Barrie@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> > Yes, this occurred in the process of uninstalling the old Catalyst
> > software
> > and installing the new.
> >
> > "P. Di Stolfo" wrote:
> >
> >> Hello,
> >>
> >> do you, by any chance, have (updated) ATI catalyst drivers installed?
> >>
> >> Greetings,
> >> Paolo Di Stolfo

annemari

Re: MOM.Implementation file

I get the same message - in detail "MOM.Implementation,Version
2.0.3188.37099, Culture=neutral, PublicKey Token+90ba9c70f846762e" or
one of its dependencies.
A lot of detail but all my attempts to sort it so far take me in ever
increasing circles - is there any help out there?

--
annemari
debi

Re: MOM.Implementation file

How can I uninstall and re-install if I dont have the drivers?

--
debi
GTS

Re: MOM.Implementation file
Get the drivers.

P.S.
How Not To Get Technical Help on Usenet
"debi" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> How can I uninstall and re-install if I dont have the drivers?
>

> --
> debi

Harjeevan20

Re: MOM.Implementation file

It's .NET Framework,
1) uninstall CCC
2) uninstall all versions of .NET Framework and restart
3) install .NET 3.5 and update with windows update
4) install latest CCC

--
Harjeevan20
Rich Piehl

Re: MOM.Implementation file
On 2/22/2010 1:27 PM, Harjeevan20 wrote:
> It's .NET Framework,
> 1) uninstall CCC
> 2) uninstall all versions of .NET Framework and restart
> 3) install .NET 3.5 and update with windows update
> 4) install latest CCC

FYI, this worked perfectly for me. Thanks