Recording My Voice

yvonne

Recording My Voice
I Have The Windows Vista Home Basic Built In To My Computer And I got It From
Pc World On 12.2/2007. Everything Works Great Except For The Realtek Sound
For Recording My Voice. The Problem Is The Sound Rumbles And There's Lots Of
Hiss And Is Not Clear When I Have To Send Messages. When I Had The Windows Xp
Home Edition The Sound Was Crystal Clear No Hiss No Rumble. Also The Sound
On My Logitec Camera I Have The Same Problem, Mp3s Dvds The Sound Is Perfect
So Why Am I Having Problems When It Comes To Recording My Voice With The
Realtek Sound On The Vista Home Basic? Does Anyone Want To Buy My Computer
As I Am Going Back To XP Once It's Sold. Please Can You Help Thank You
Rick Rogers

Re: Recording My Voice
hI,

yOU nEED a sOUND cARD dRIVER tHAT iS vISTA cOMPATIBLE. tRY tHE mOTHERBOARD
mANUFACTURER'S sITE oR tHE sOUND cARD mANUFACTURER'S sITE.

It's annoying when people don't create sentences and use grammer properly
isn't it? I can excuse the grammer and word usage of those whose native
language is not english, but regardless of the language I'm sure your
grammer school teacher did not have you capitalize the first letter of every
word in a sentence, so why should you do that now?

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"yvonne" <yvonne@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I Have The Windows Vista Home Basic Built In To My Computer And I got It
>From
> Pc World On 12.2/2007. Everything Works Great Except For The Realtek
> Sound
> For Recording My Voice. The Problem Is The Sound Rumbles And There's Lots
> Of
> Hiss And Is Not Clear When I Have To Send Messages. When I Had The Windows
> Xp
> Home Edition The Sound Was Crystal Clear No Hiss No Rumble. Also The
> Sound
> On My Logitec Camera I Have The Same Problem, Mp3s Dvds The Sound Is
> Perfect
> So Why Am I Having Problems When It Comes To Recording My Voice With The
> Realtek Sound On The Vista Home Basic? Does Anyone Want To Buy My
> Computer
> As I Am Going Back To XP Once It's Sold. Please Can You Help Thank You

Julian

Re: Recording My Voice
> hI,
>
> yOU nEED a sOUND cARD dRIVER tHAT iS vISTA cOMPATIBLE. tRY tHE mOTHERBOARD
> mANUFACTURER'S sITE oR tHE sOUND cARD mANUFACTURER'S sITE.
>
> It's annoying when people don't create sentences and use grammer properly
> isn't it? I can excuse the grammer and word usage of those whose native
> language is not english, but regardless of the language I'm sure your
> grammer school teacher did not have you capitalize the first letter of
> every word in a sentence, so why should you do that now?

Her computer problems are probably just the tip of an iceberg.