regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax

boopygirl

regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax
I have a problem with this errore popping up. I have checked the forum but
cannot seem to find the answer to it. I found one person with this problem
buut they were trying to run clips in windows movie. I am however not trying
to do anything like this but I still get the error message anyway. Is there
anyone out there who can help me please i have already tried the suggestions
for the other person who had this problem with no luck. Thank you
Betty
Malke

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax
boopygirl wrote:
> I have a problem with this errore popping up. I have checked the forum but
> cannot seem to find the answer to it. I found one person with this problem
> buut they were trying to run clips in windows movie. I am however not trying
> to do anything like this but I still get the error message anyway. Is there
> anyone out there who can help me please i have already tried the suggestions
> for the other person who had this problem with no luck. Thank you
> Betty

There are a couple of different fixes for this depending on what you
have installed on your system.

1. If you have Nero, update to the very latest version.

2. Unregister the Ligos codecs (lmpgspl.ax, etc.). To do this, click on
the Start Orb and type "cmd.exe". Then right-click on Cmd and choose Run
As Administrator. You will see the cmd prompt. At the prompt, type:

regsvr32 /u lmpgsl.ax [enter]

You'll get a confirmation box saying the unregistration was successful.
Do this for every codec for which you get the error.

3. If after the unregistering you get an error that the codec can't be
found, log into an account with administrative privileges. Go to Control
Panel>Folder Options>View. Set the options to see all hidden files.

Now go to C:\Windows\System32 and find the .dll for which you got the
error. Right-click on it and Rename to (ex.) lmpgsl.ax.bak. Log off and
by double-clicking on it now. You should not get the error any more.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
boopygirl

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax
You posted this for others with the problem and i tried it and it never
worked as i do not have the dll on my computer at all. windows Vista is
throwing up 3 of these error messages for programs i don't even have and i
dont understand it. If i had the programs then i could goo in and sort the
problems out but they are not on my computer. I run Roxio easy media creator
9.
Betty

"Malke" wrote:

> boopygirl wrote:
> > I have a problem with this errore popping up. I have checked the forum but
> > cannot seem to find the answer to it. I found one person with this problem
> > buut they were trying to run clips in windows movie. I am however not trying
> > to do anything like this but I still get the error message anyway. Is there
> > anyone out there who can help me please i have already tried the suggestions
> > for the other person who had this problem with no luck. Thank you
> > Betty

> There are a couple of different fixes for this depending on what you
> have installed on your system.
>
> 1. If you have Nero, update to the very latest version.
>
> 2. Unregister the Ligos codecs (lmpgspl.ax, etc.). To do this, click on
> the Start Orb and type "cmd.exe". Then right-click on Cmd and choose Run
> As Administrator. You will see the cmd prompt. At the prompt, type:
>
> regsvr32 /u lmpgsl.ax [enter]
>
> You'll get a confirmation box saying the unregistration was successful.
> Do this for every codec for which you get the error.
>
> 3. If after the unregistering you get an error that the codec can't be
> found, log into an account with administrative privileges. Go to Control
> Panel>Folder Options>View. Set the options to see all hidden files.
>
> Now go to C:\Windows\System32 and find the .dll for which you got the
> error. Right-click on it and Rename to (ex.) lmpgsl.ax.bak. Log off and
> by double-clicking on it now. You should not get the error any more.
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Malke

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax
boopygirl wrote:
> You posted this for others with the problem and i tried it and it never
> worked as i do not have the dll on my computer at all. windows Vista is
> throwing up 3 of these error messages for programs i don't even have and i
> dont understand it. If i had the programs then i could goo in and sort the
> problems out but they are not on my computer. I run Roxio easy media creator
> 9.
> Betty

Did you also try this part?

>> 3. If after the unregistering you get an error that the codec can't be
>> found, log into an account with administrative privileges. Go to

Control
>> Panel>Folder Options>View. Set the options to see all hidden files.
>>Now go to C:\Windows\System32 and find the .dll for which you got the

> error. Right-click on it and Rename to (ex.) lmpgsl.ax.bak. Log off and
> by double-clicking on it now. You should not get the error any more.

If you already did the above and you are still getting the error, then
either 1) you are doing something wrong; 2) there is something else
wrong on your computer. Since I can't see your machine, I can't guess
whether the problems are 1 or 2.

If you really followed *all* the instructions - to the letter - and
still can't get this fixed, then contact your computer mftr.'s tech
support for help and/or Roxio tech support.

Malke
--
Elephant Boy Computers
www.elephantboycomputers.com
"Don't Panic!"
MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User
boopygirl

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax
Yes i did tery that but to no availe. Thank you for trying to help me i will
get in touch with dell and Roxio. thank you though for trying
Betty

"Malke" wrote:

> boopygirl wrote:
> > You posted this for others with the problem and i tried it and it never
> > worked as i do not have the dll on my computer at all. windows Vista is
> > throwing up 3 of these error messages for programs i don't even have and i
> > dont understand it. If i had the programs then i could goo in and sort the
> > problems out but they are not on my computer. I run Roxio easy media creator
> > 9.
> > Betty

> Did you also try this part?
>
> >> 3. If after the unregistering you get an error that the codec can't be
> >> found, log into an account with administrative privileges. Go to

> Control
> >> Panel>Folder Options>View. Set the options to see all hidden files.
> >>Now go to C:\Windows\System32 and find the .dll for which you got the

> > error. Right-click on it and Rename to (ex.) lmpgsl.ax.bak. Log off and
> > by double-clicking on it now. You should not get the error any more.

> If you already did the above and you are still getting the error, then
> either 1) you are doing something wrong; 2) there is something else
> wrong on your computer. Since I can't see your machine, I can't guess
> whether the problems are 1 or 2.
>
> If you really followed *all* the instructions - to the letter - and
> still can't get this fixed, then contact your computer mftr.'s tech
> support for help and/or Roxio tech support.
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

Netnmo

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax
Worked for me! When I ran the regsvr32 command I got an error message. But, I
did find lmpgspl.ax in my windows/sys32 folder-renamed it to .bak, and my
problem went away!

Thanks!

"Malke" wrote:

> boopygirl wrote:
> > I have a problem with this errore popping up. I have checked the forum but
> > cannot seem to find the answer to it. I found one person with this problem
> > buut they were trying to run clips in windows movie. I am however not trying
> > to do anything like this but I still get the error message anyway. Is there
> > anyone out there who can help me please i have already tried the suggestions
> > for the other person who had this problem with no luck. Thank you
> > Betty

> There are a couple of different fixes for this depending on what you
> have installed on your system.
>
> 1. If you have Nero, update to the very latest version.
>
> 2. Unregister the Ligos codecs (lmpgspl.ax, etc.). To do this, click on
> the Start Orb and type "cmd.exe". Then right-click on Cmd and choose Run
> As Administrator. You will see the cmd prompt. At the prompt, type:
>
> regsvr32 /u lmpgsl.ax [enter]
>
> You'll get a confirmation box saying the unregistration was successful.
> Do this for every codec for which you get the error.
>
> 3. If after the unregistering you get an error that the codec can't be
> found, log into an account with administrative privileges. Go to Control
> Panel>Folder Options>View. Set the options to see all hidden files.
>
> Now go to C:\Windows\System32 and find the .dll for which you got the
> error. Right-click on it and Rename to (ex.) lmpgsl.ax.bak. Log off and
> by double-clicking on it now. You should not get the error any more.
>

> Malke
> --
> Elephant Boy Computers
> www.elephantboycomputers.com
> "Don't Panic!"
> MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

boopygirl

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax
I do not have this problem any more I have it sorted out now thank you. I had
to do a reformatt for a different reason and the problem was no more
afterwards.Betty

"Netnmo" wrote:

> Worked for me! When I ran the regsvr32 command I got an error message. But, I
> did find lmpgspl.ax in my windows/sys32 folder-renamed it to .bak, and my
> problem went away!
>
> Thanks!
>
> "Malke" wrote:
>
> > boopygirl wrote:
> > > I have a problem with this errore popping up. I have checked the forum but
> > > cannot seem to find the answer to it. I found one person with this problem
> > > buut they were trying to run clips in windows movie. I am however not trying
> > > to do anything like this but I still get the error message anyway. Is there
> > > anyone out there who can help me please i have already tried the suggestions
> > > for the other person who had this problem with no luck. Thank you
> > > Betty

> > There are a couple of different fixes for this depending on what you
> > have installed on your system.
> >
> > 1. If you have Nero, update to the very latest version.
> >
> > 2. Unregister the Ligos codecs (lmpgspl.ax, etc.). To do this, click on
> > the Start Orb and type "cmd.exe". Then right-click on Cmd and choose Run
> > As Administrator. You will see the cmd prompt. At the prompt, type:
> >
> > regsvr32 /u lmpgsl.ax [enter]
> >
> > You'll get a confirmation box saying the unregistration was successful.
> > Do this for every codec for which you get the error.
> >
> > 3. If after the unregistering you get an error that the codec can't be
> > found, log into an account with administrative privileges. Go to Control
> > Panel>Folder Options>View. Set the options to see all hidden files.
> >
> > Now go to C:\Windows\System32 and find the .dll for which you got the
> > error. Right-click on it and Rename to (ex.) lmpgsl.ax.bak. Log off and
> > by double-clicking on it now. You should not get the error any more.
> >

> > Malke
> > --
> > Elephant Boy Computers
> > www.elephantboycomputers.com
> > "Don't Panic!"
> > MS-MVP Windows - Shell/User

ilovebekah

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax

Finally, after reading your reply about a hundred times and trying
everything you said I realized "Wait... the directory in WMM is
different" So I went there, renamed the files, and it seems to work
fine publishing. Will see if it works alright veiwing it...I dare hope
so, I publish youtube videos quite often.

--
ilovebekah
alisbmaer

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax

Hey! I really have a problem with a program. When i double-click on
Windows Movie Maker they say that there is a problem!!!! They say that
Windows Movie Maker has stopped working and then when i click close the
program they say that problem was caused by lmpgspl.ax .They gave me
some steps to do to troubleshoot the problem but it doesn't work. I
tried to follow what Mlake wrote but when i try the second (2) step they
said for lmpgspl.ax that is not recognized as an internal or external
command, operable program or batch file. So I tried the third (3) step
but the problem is that i didn't find the lmpgspl.ax .

--
alisbmaer
8mh6Jrhop6

Re: regsvr32/u lmpgspl.ax

:: ::::I have had the same problem but _*fixed_it*_ simply and without
any further problems or negative effects on any video editing programs I
have installed.( Pinnacle Studio 14 or Cyberlink Power Director 8)
I simply used the Vista search feature, (above \"START\") to search
for
lmpgspl.ax . ( Note: not impgspi.ax). Once located,(in the Windows 32
system), I wanted to delete it but it would not let me, even with
administrator privileges, however I reduced the page size and then slid
the offending item over to my desktop. That worked and the error message
problem has definitely gone away. I am keeping it on the desktop just
for now, (just in case), but I found that it _will_ delete from there to
the recycle bin The file apparently has to do with video splitting and
may have been left behind from an Adobe Elements Premium trial
uninstall.::

--
8mh6Jrhop6