Display

Jules

Display
I get a clear display of words, however, the display of pictures is blurry.
Also when I am trying to look at weather radars, the picture display is not
the correct colors and it does not show the looping that I had previously.
When I first purchase this computer it worked as it should, this is a new
problem. I am not very computer literate, is there a simple solution? I
don't think it is a monitor problem
Rick Rogers

Re: Display
Hi Jules,

Why don't you think it's a monitor problem? Have you tried another one? If
so, and the same thing happens, then I would suspect either a video drive
problem or the card itself is going bad. Updating the video driver may help
(and if it was recently updated you might want to rollback to the previous
driver). If it clears up with a different monitor, well that's pretty strong
evidence that the monitor is going bad.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Jules" <Jules@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> I get a clear display of words, however, the display of pictures is
> blurry.
> Also when I am trying to look at weather radars, the picture display is
> not
> the correct colors and it does not show the looping that I had previously.
> When I first purchase this computer it worked as it should, this is a new
> problem. I am not very computer literate, is there a simple solution? I
> don't think it is a monitor problem

Jules

Re: Display
I didn't think it was a monitor problem because when I scroll, the blurry
pictures move with the scroll and when print fills the space it's clear.
However, I will try a different monitor first. Then your other suggestions.
Thank you!