Programs and software is not launching.

love_4_ever

Programs and software is not launching.

I currently using a Sony laptop with window vista home premium. Few days
ago, my laptop started to have some malware called Antimalware doctor
and Your protection so, i tried spyware doctor to remove it but it
didn't seem to work so i had to remove it in regedit area. Luciky, the
malware removed but my whole system is down. I can hardly start my
laptop in a normal mode as I can't get into the login screen. But, even
after the winsow started up, none of the program were able to open up
after about 10 mins and the program openned were soon not responding ,
including the task manager. So is there anyone know what's the problem
is and how can i fix this?

--
love_4_ever
Ǝиçεl

RE: Programs and software is not launching.
Because you had one piece of malware, the chances are also high that you had
others.
It would be a good idea to scan.

I recommend downloading and installing MalwareBytes' Antimalware (MBAM) and
SUPERAntiSpywaяe (SAS).

Do a full scan with MalwaяeBytes' and SUPERAntiSpywaяe.

<http://www.malwarebytes.org/mbam.php>
Reboot
-=-
<http://www.superantispyware.com/>

Reboot
-=-

The programs are free. (There is a paid version but you don't need to buy it
to remove malware.)
-=-

Good luck
-=-

:.Ǝиçεl.:

"love_4_ever" wrote:

> I currently using a Sony laptop with window vista home premium. Few days
> ago, my laptop started to have some malware called Antimalware doctor
> and Your protection so, i tried spyware doctor to remove it but it
> didn't seem to work so i had to remove it in regedit area. Luciky, the
> malware removed but my whole system is down. I can hardly start my
> laptop in a normal mode as I can't get into the login screen. But, even
> after the winsow started up, none of the program were able to open up
> after about 10 mins and the program openned were soon not responding ,
> including the task manager. So is there anyone know what's the problem
> is and how can i fix this?
>

> --
> love_4_ever
> .

Frank Drew Leyda

Re: Programs and software is not launching.
Just some info: No recommendation.

http://net-studio.org/eng/patch/patc...html?task=view