Missing space on my computer

Sinesthera

Missing space on my computer

So without me downloading or adding anything to my computer I have
Slowly watched the gigabites disappearing from my computer. Now this has
happened over a period of time so I've been taking corrective measures
and trying to reallocate items onto disks etc. but in all truth its a
bit beyond me whats taking up all the space.

It says that I have 450 GB on drive C. Total. I've been looking at the
files and the folders on the drive and I can only account for around 250
GB of space being used combined between music movies and programs. I
don't think I have any hidden files... and literally I watched 5 gb
disappear in the corse of two weeks and I can't figure out Why!

I have started using a disk defragmenter to try to free up space. I
decided to compress files in a couple of the files and I have gotten 3gb
back within the first hour of doing this but it still seems strange to
me and I was wondering if something else might be the matter

--
Sinesthera
mikeyhsd

Re: Missing space on my computer
could be restore points and such.

try a disk cleanup and use the extra options to delete all but the latest restore files.

mikeyhsd@hotmail.com