Vista Logoff problem

Jo

Vista Logoff problem
Hi there. I got my first notebook computer (Toshiba) a few weeks ago and it
came with Vista preinstalled. In general it's worked pretty good. Last week
I started having problems logging onto the internet. I was ON, but the
computer declined to display the webpage, or something like that. That was
just annoying, but yesterday I turned on the computer and got a "logging off"
page. That's all, and it just stays there with the little "busy" icon
twirling around. I tried using the recovery and applications disk for a
start-up problem, but nothing happened. (I guess it can't try to start if it
hasn't logged off yet.) I really hate to have to reboot the whole thing and
start over. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Libi101183

RE: Vista Logoff problem

"Jo" wrote:

> Hi there. I got my first notebook computer (Toshiba) a few weeks ago and it
> came with Vista preinstalled. In general it's worked pretty good. Last week
> I started having problems logging onto the internet. I was ON, but the
> computer declined to display the webpage, or something like that. That was
> just annoying, but yesterday I turned on the computer and got a "logging off"
> page. That's all, and it just stays there with the little "busy" icon
> twirling around. I tried using the recovery and applications disk for a
> start-up problem, but nothing happened. (I guess it can't try to start if it
> hasn't logged off yet.) I really hate to have to reboot the whole thing and
> start over. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Libi101183

RE: Vista Logoff problem
I have the exact same problem at the moment and I need help