Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads
Recommended Download



Welcome to the Microsoft Windows Vista Community Forums - Vistaheads, YOUR Largest Resource for Windows Vista related information.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so , join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Driver Scanner

Widow mail

microsoft.public.windows.vista.performance maintenance






Speedup My PC
Reply
  #1 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2007
AT
 

Posts: n/a
Widow mail
Is window mail for microsoft employe only or is it for the consumer??? I used
the previous 2 outlook It is a lot more user friendly and I did not have any
problem with it.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2007
DP
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Widow mail
Consumer.


"AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news:5FD879C6-6FB1-45FD-8597-8398C894BD52@microsoft.com...
> Is window mail for microsoft employe only or is it for the consumer??? I
> used
> the previous 2 outlook It is a lot more user friendly and I did not have
> any
> problem with it.


Reply With Quote
  #3 (permalink)  
Old 05-10-2007
AT
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Widow mail
Any idea how to import contact and messages from outlook express 6 to widow
mail? Thanks

"DP" wrote:

> Consumer.
>
>
> "AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news:5FD879C6-6FB1-45FD-8597-8398C894BD52@microsoft.com...
> > Is window mail for microsoft employe only or is it for the consumer??? I
> > used
> > the previous 2 outlook It is a lot more user friendly and I did not have
> > any
> > problem with it.

>
>

Reply With Quote
  #4 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2007
Smitty
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Widow mail
under file menu item click export to get a list of you contacts. This will
create a .wab file
goto the mail program & under file click import & give it the file you
created earlier & you're done

"AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
news5202FE4-A12F-42F4-87FD-A6429FB6A474@microsoft.com...
> Any idea how to import contact and messages from outlook express 6 to
> widow
> mail? Thanks
>
> "DP" wrote:
>
>> Consumer.
>>
>>
>> "AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> news:5FD879C6-6FB1-45FD-8597-8398C894BD52@microsoft.com...
>> > Is window mail for microsoft employe only or is it for the consumer???
>> > I
>> > used
>> > the previous 2 outlook It is a lot more user friendly and I did not
>> > have
>> > any
>> > problem with it.

>>
>>

>



----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
Reply With Quote
  #5 (permalink)  
Old 05-11-2007
AT
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Widow mail
OK thanks for the rply.

"Smitty" wrote:

> under file menu item click export to get a list of you contacts. This will
> create a .wab file
> goto the mail program & under file click import & give it the file you
> created earlier & you're done
>
> "AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> news5202FE4-A12F-42F4-87FD-A6429FB6A474@microsoft.com...
> > Any idea how to import contact and messages from outlook express 6 to
> > widow
> > mail? Thanks
> >
> > "DP" wrote:
> >
> >> Consumer.
> >>
> >>
> >> "AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> >> news:5FD879C6-6FB1-45FD-8597-8398C894BD52@microsoft.com...
> >> > Is window mail for microsoft employe only or is it for the consumer???
> >> > I
> >> > used
> >> > the previous 2 outlook It is a lot more user friendly and I did not
> >> > have
> >> > any
> >> > problem with it.
> >>
> >>

> >

>
>
> ----== Posted via Newsfeeds.Com - Unlimited-Unrestricted-Secure Usenet News==----
> http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+ Newsgroups
> ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption =----
>

Reply With Quote
  #6 (permalink)  
Old 05-13-2007
Rock
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Widow mail
"AT" wrote
> Is window mail for microsoft employe only or is it for the consumer??? I
> used
> the previous 2 outlook It is a lot more user friendly and I did not have
> any
> problem with it.


It's for anyone who uses the program. I'm not sure why you would think it's
only for MS employees.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

Reply With Quote
  #7 (permalink)  
Old 05-14-2007
AT
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Widow mail
I had a hard time transfering my messeges and contacts to windows mail from
outlook express after upgrading it to vista .That is why,but now I got it
done with help from
http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx#oe2wm I hope that answers your Q.

"Rock" wrote:

> "AT" wrote
> > Is window mail for microsoft employe only or is it for the consumer??? I
> > used
> > the previous 2 outlook It is a lot more user friendly and I did not have
> > any
> > problem with it.

>
> It's for anyone who uses the program. I'm not sure why you would think it's
> only for MS employees.
>
> --
> Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]
>
>

Reply With Quote
  #8 (permalink)  
Old 05-16-2007
Rock
 

Posts: n/a
Re: Widow mail
"AT" <AT@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote

>I had a hard time transfering my messeges and contacts to windows mail from
> outlook express after upgrading it to vista .That is why,but now I got it
> done with help from
> http://www.oehelp.com/backup.aspx#oe2wm I hope that answers your Q.


> "Rock" wrote:
>
>> "AT" wrote
>> > Is window mail for microsoft employe only or is it for the consumer???
>> > I
>> > used
>> > the previous 2 outlook It is a lot more user friendly and I did not
>> > have
>> > any
>> > problem with it.


>> It's for anyone who uses the program. I'm not sure why you would think
>> it's
>> only for MS employees.


Ok. I'm glad you got things worked out. Have fun with Vista.

--
Rock [MS-MVP User/Shell]

Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vista Mail will receive Yahoo mail, but not send Yahoo mail! Help =?Utf-8?B?VGltIFNtaXRo?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 13 05-08-2007 18:52
Windows Mail - Multiple accounts - receiving mail & POP3 problem =?Utf-8?B?SmFkZWNvdWdhcg==?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 7 04-12-2007 15:29
Uninstalling Outlook breaks Windows Mail as default mail program Eric Wood microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 2 04-12-2007 15:21
Mail - new mail is not created when use Windows Photo Gallery to send by e-mail Fernando_R microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 1 03-28-2007 06:05
Fixed Windows Mail Outbox Stuck Message & E-mail Not Sending =?Utf-8?B?VHJpY2s=?= microsoft.public.windows.vista.mail 11 03-17-2007 19:30




All times are GMT +1. The time now is 17:36.




Driver Scanner - Free Scan Now

Vistaheads.com is part of the Heads Network. See also XPHeads.com , Win7Heads.com and Win8Heads.com.


Design by Vjacheslav Trushkin for phpBBStyles.com.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.6.0 RC 2

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120