ceVil

I've seen some other threads, here are the dump files:
'RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting'
(http://rapidshare.com/files/347103149/Minidump.rar.html)

Please, help me out here.

--
ceVil
DL

Re: Vista blue screen problem...please help!
It might be better to know at what point the bsod occurs and what the actual
err.msg given is

"ceVil" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I've seen some other threads, here are the dump files:
> 'RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting'
> (http://rapidshare.com/files/347103149/Minidump.rar.html)
>
> Please, help me out here.
>

> --
> ceVil

ceVil

Re: Vista blue screen problem...please help!

It occurs while playing a video game. How do I check what the message
is? A few seconds after BSOD my computer reboots.

--
ceVil
f/fgeorge

Re: Vista blue screen problem...please help!
On Sun, 7 Feb 2010 11:24:04 -0600, ceVil <guest@unknown-email.com>
wrote:

>It occurs while playing a video game. How do I check what the message
>is? A few seconds after BSOD my computer reboots.
>DL;1225945 Wrote:

Update the video card driver. Also upgrade the Catalyst Control Center
too if you use an Nvidia video card.

ATI drivers are here:
http://support.amd.com/us/gpudownload/Pages/index.aspx

Nvidia drivers are here:
http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index5.aspx?lang=en-us

>> It might be better to know at what point the bsod occurs and what the
>> actual
>> err.msg given is
>>
>> "ceVil" <guest@newsgroup-email.com> wrote in message
>> news:0b9a0c60b90bf6c0be88bda30f2820ab@newsgroup-gateway.com...> > >

Re: Vista blue screen problem...please help!
You're an idiot. You want people to test your dump file but you RARed it. So
I wasted time downloading it

--
..
--
"ceVil" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> I've seen some other threads, here are the dump files:
> 'RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting'
> (http://rapidshare.com/files/347103149/Minidump.rar.html)
>
> Please, help me out here.
>

> --
> ceVil

ceVil

Re: Vista blue screen problem...please help!

Thanks for the help and mature replies.

--
ceVil
TheDuck

Re: Vista blue screen problem...please help!
Press F8 at boot to get the safe mode selection screen. Select the option to
not reboot on blue screen. The system will then freeze on the blue screen
error. The other way is to download the diagnostic tools to analyze the dump
generated.

> It occurs while playing a video game. How do I check what the message
> is? A few seconds after BSOD my computer reboots.
> DL;1225945 Wrote:
>> It might be better to know at what point the bsod occurs and what the
>> actual
>> err.msg given is
>>
>> "ceVil" <guest@newsgroup-email.com> wrote in message
>> news:0b9a0c60b90bf6c0be88bda30f2820ab@newsgroup-gateway.com...> > >

> --
> ceVil

Pete N Leanne

Re: Vista blue screen problem...please help!
Probably maxed out the CPU and forced a shutdown, or had to force a shutdown
to unfreeze Windows. if you can run your game in a window-mode, run
taskmanager simultaneously and check out the taskbar icon - either way, make
a note of the error code, and look it up on Microsoft's website - hope yer
on the right trail
regards