Can not start Windows vista laptop

Crwys

Can not start Windows vista laptop
Hi everyone

I get home from school, then i start up my computer, then this pops up.

Ok this really sucks im starting to hate vista more and more. I start up my
computer and it says that

Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be the
cause. To fix the problem:

1.Insert you windows installation disc and restart your computer. (It didnt
come with a installation disc, it just came with a windows vista "Upgrade any
time any where" cd =(
2.Chose your language settings, and then click "Next."
3.Click "Repair your computer."

If you do not have this disc, contact your system administrator or computer
manufacturer for assistance.

File: ndisrd.sys

status 0xc0000098

info: windows failed to load because a required file is mission or corrupt.

PS:I'm on my XP comp

I have tried many things. But still give suggestions please. Im on an
Acer, Aspire.

If you need any additional info, please ask for it and i'll be happy to give
it.

Thankyou.
M.Peco

Re: Can not start Windows vista laptop

"Crwys" <Crwys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Hi everyone
>
> I get home from school, then i start up my computer, then this pops up.
>
> Ok this really sucks im starting to hate vista more and more. I start up
> my
> computer and it says that
>

> Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be
> the
> cause. To fix the problem:

Reinstall OS, I suggest Linux or XP. Vista is not working and it will take
some time before we, the customers, solve the problem .
Miscrosoft using e us as testers. O.K.?

M.Peco

Dana Cline - MVP

Re: Can not start Windows vista laptop
That's not very helpful...

Dana Cline - MCE MVP

"M.Peco" <mesud.peco@sk.t-com.hr> wrote in message

> "Crwys" <Crwys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi everyone
>>
>> I get home from school, then i start up my computer, then this pops up.
>>
>> Ok this really sucks im starting to hate vista more and more. I start up
>> my
>> computer and it says that
>>

>> Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be
>> the
>> cause. To fix the problem:
>>

> Reinstall OS, I suggest Linux or XP. Vista is not working and it will
> take some time before we, the customers, solve the problem .
> Miscrosoft using e us as testers. O.K.?
>
> M.Peco

Dana Cline - MVP

Re: Can not start Windows vista laptop
Tell us more about your computer...did you purchase this? If so, from whom,
and when? Did you install any software or hardware right before getting this
error? Have you had any hard disk errors before?

Dana Cline - MCE MVP

"Dana Cline - MVP" <dcline@scriptpro.com> wrote in message

> That's not very helpful...

But is true.

M.Peco

M.Peco

Re: Can not start Windows vista laptop

"Dana Cline - MVP" <dcline@scriptpro.com> wrote in message
> That's not very helpful...
>
> Dana Cline - MCE MVP

Just looking the traffic at this news group , it is obvious that Vista is
bigger initial failure then XP . Nothing, just nothing in Vista is not
working correctly.

M.Peco

M.Peco

Re: Can not start Windows vista laptop

"Dana Cline - MVP" <dcline@scriptpro.com> wrote in message
> That's not very helpful...
>
> Dana Cline - MCE MVP

But is true.

M.Peco

Lord Takyon

Re: Can not start Windows vista laptop
"M.Peco" <mesud.peco@sk.t-com.hr> wrote in message

> "Crwys" <Crwys@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>> Hi everyone
>>
>> I get home from school, then i start up my computer, then this pops up.
>>
>> Ok this really sucks im starting to hate vista more and more. I start up
>> my
>> computer and it says that
>>

>> Windows failed to start. A recent hardware of software change might be
>> the
>> cause. To fix the problem:
>>

> Reinstall OS, I suggest Linux or XP. Vista is not working and it will
> take some time before we, the customers, solve the problem .
> Miscrosoft using e us as testers. O.K.?
>
> M.Peco

Well if us customers are going to fix it, we had best get a move on, you
spoon.

--
Join our distributed computing project.
Team FTL http://www.takyon.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Lord Takyon

> "Dana Cline - MVP" <dcline@scriptpro.com> wrote in message
>> That's not very helpful...
>>
>> Dana Cline - MCE MVP

> Just looking the traffic at this news group , it is obvious that Vista is
> bigger initial failure then XP . Nothing, just nothing in Vista is not
> working correctly.
>

> M.Peco

Maybe a few refresher lessons in English will assist you in further posts.
Afraid my 'nothing' is working OK.

--
Join our distributed computing project.
Team FTL http://www.takyon.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk

Julian

Re: Can not start Windows vista laptop
"M.Peco" <mesud.peco@sk.t-com.hr> wrote in message

> "Dana Cline - MVP" <dcline@scriptpro.com> wrote in message
>> That's not very helpful...
>>
>> Dana Cline - MCE MVP

> Just looking the traffic at this news group , it is obvious that Vista is
> bigger initial failure then XP . Nothing, just nothing in Vista is not
> working correctly.

Bull****...pure and simple.
There is only one thing to be dome with unreliable witnesses
and downright liars... Plonk.