(dun flame i really dunno where to post this to..)
- Hello.. I am using a toshiba satalite laptop, model no L310-s414.
Its os is vista home basic 32bit.
- 1 or 2 weeks ago i was using the laptop when sudenly the screen
suddenly became darker, indicating that the power from the wall point
had been lost.. i tried reconnecting it but the power light would come
on followed by the battery charging light then both would turn off
after 1 or 2 secs. i changed wall points but the same thing would
happen.. After a few tries the laptop could charge..
- However the prob came back after 3 days. but this time i could not
charge it at all. the power light would flash on and off at that time
i had 5 percent batt. I hibernated the laptop (oh ya i had this habit
of hibernating the laptop) and went out..
- Next day i tried again. same thing happened. But when i turned the
laptop on with tt little bit of batt, and deleted the restoration
data. i tried plugging in the cable and then VOILA it started
- Then today(tt was monday, today is friday) the laptop cannot charge
again. The power light would turn on then off.
- I went to find bios update(i am very sure it is not a prob with the
cable as it could work from mon till ystd) and there were none.
- I went to the Device manager and tried disabling and re-enabling
the Microsoft AC Adapter thing but it didn't work.
- The laptop has abt 20% now. i do not intend to switch it on unless
The laptop was bought in singapore with 1 year international warranty
in march 2009 and 2 yrs local warranty aft that. However, i am in
livorno, italy for 2 yrs and the nearest repair center is 4 hrs away.
And my dad won't drive 4 hrs down to go fix the laptop. (i won't too)
does anyone have any way to fix it? thanks in advance