Side-by-side configuration incorrect for 5 programs

soupdragon90

Side-by-side configuration incorrect for 5 programs

Hi there, I am having some major trouble with this right now, I am
getting this annyoing error for 5 programs:

Audacity
MSN
AIM
Yahoo Messenger
RegistryBoost ( I had JUST downloaded this to try and fix this error!
:cry

The first 4 I use a lot, MSN and Yahoo I always use during work to see
if any new emails pop up, I use Audacity to edit music, and now with
this error, I can't chat or edit music.

I think this may have to do with it:my laptop was trying to update
yesterday when it was shutting down, but it was doing nothing. So I shut
it off, hoping that I could try again and it had to undo the
configurations it had just made, and I think that may have broken those
4 programs. How do I fix this? Being able to know when I get emails,
chatting with my friends, and editing music are the things I do the most
on this laptop, and not being able to do so worries and frustrates me.

--
soupdragon90
Rick Rogers

Re: Side-by-side configuration incorrect for 5 programs
System Restore.

That's what it's there for. Next time don't ignore the warnings about not
shutting down the computer while updates are in progress.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org