Side - by - Side is incorrect... even on the programs you need to install to fix it?

Grail555

Side - by - Side is incorrect... even on the programs you need to install to fix it?

So I turn off my computer and got to sleep, come home from school and
suddenly get these errors on almost EVERY program on my computer
including internet explorer, but for some reason internet explorer (64 -
bit) still worked.

So I found this forum and tried getting the usual programs to fix the
error, but I'm getting side by side errors from trying to install them.

I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1.
I used an OEM disk for installation since I assembled the computer
myself.

I have no idea how the error occured since I wasn't screwing around
with any of the programs, and I can't do anything with my computer.

Any solutions?

Much appreciated by a first time poster.

-Grail

--
Grail555
Grail555's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/151464.htm

http://forums.techarena.in

Rick Rogers

Re: Side - by - Side is incorrect... even on the programs you need to install to fix it?
Hi,

Try reseating the ram, as random error usually indicate a problem with the
system memory. A stick could have come dislodged, or may be faulty. There is
an onboard diagnostic you can also run, as a stick may have failed.

--
Best of Luck,

http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/
Windows help - www.rickrogers.org

"Grail555" <Grail555.413zrb@DoNotSpam.com> wrote in message

> So I turn off my computer and got to sleep, come home from school and
> suddenly get these errors on almost EVERY program on my computer
> including internet explorer, but for some reason internet explorer (64 -
> bit) still worked.
>
> So I found this forum and tried getting the usual programs to fix the
> error, but I'm getting side by side errors from trying to install them.
>
> I'm running Windows Vista Home Premium 64 bit Service Pack 1.
> I used an OEM disk for installation since I assembled the computer
> myself.
>
> I have no idea how the error occured since I wasn't screwing around
> with any of the programs, and I can't do anything with my computer.
>
> Any solutions?
>
> Much appreciated by a first time poster.
>
> -Grail
>

> --
> Grail555
> Grail555's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/151464.htm
> View this thread:
> http://forums.techarena.in/windows-v...ce/1266842.htm
>
> http://forums.techarena.in

SupremeMod

Re: Side - by - Side is incorrect... even on the programs you need to install to fix it?

I'm having the exact same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

--
SupremeMod
SupremeMod's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/members/156074.htm