Every program related to Vista, isn't working

Legion

Every program related to Vista, isn't working

So, I've been trying to install Windows 7. That's when my problems
started.
I was trying to upgrade from Vista, at the compatibility report it
stopped, gave me only an option to close. Blank report.

[image:
http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/792...indows7rt.jpg]

So I tried this again and again, but it didn't work. Then my Windows
Media Player stopped working. I downloaded Winamp, but still, I didn't
like a component of Vista to not work at all. So I searched the net,
googled and found millions of solutions. One was bound to screw my OS
up. And it did. So I learned the hard way, don't tamper with the
registry, unless you know what are you doing. Yay, I got my WMP working,
but every other Windows program or such, gives me an error:

[image: http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6216/98321427.jpg]

It says I don't have enough storage available to perform this
operation. Any kind of operation.
So, my audio isn't working, I can't restore my sistem, my internet
connection says it's down ( of course it isn't, or I couldn't be posting
here ), I can't sign into Windows Live Messenger, Windows Update isn't
showing any updates, and if I boot the Vista DVD, it takes forever to
load Windows files, but if I still try to upgrade to Win7, it says it
can't read from my disk. Every audio file I want to play in WMP or in
Winamp, well it just doesn't. I can't install Service Pack 2, or start
the Windows 7 Upgrade Advisor.
Once I get pissed, I will do a clean install of Win7 ( if I can ), but
if there is anyone, that can help me on Vista, please reply. I'm running
out of ideas, and patience.

Thank you.

--
Legion
t-4-2

Re: Every program related to Vista, isn't working
It may not help you at all.
Here is the link to Microsoft Help/Support Windows 7 Solution Center :
http://support.microsoft.com/ph/14019#tab0

t-4-2