How do I get out of Safe Mode?

Cancel91

How do I get out of Safe Mode?

So I just got home from dinner about an hour and a half ago and my
computer looked very strange. The colors were all distorted (like
watercolors) and the print was very large. It looked like Safe Mode
usually does. There was no message screen telling me there was a problem
so I'm not sure what the deal is. I've tried rebooting my computer,
pressing F8 and selecting "restart normally" AND "Last known correct
settings" or whatever it's called. Neither worked. So I changed the
color depth on the Control Panel. That fixed the color problem. The
color looks normal (kind of) but the print is still very large and it
still looks like it's in Safe Mode.

Do I have a virus or is there a quick fix solution for my problem?

P.S. Earlier this afternoon, my little brother installed a very old PC
game on my laptop and left the game on before we left for dinner. I've
taken out the game by now but I'm not sure if that was any factor to
it's current status.

Help would be greatly appreciated. If I don't answer on here, my email
is c.ancel91@yahoo.com. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely, Colin

--
Cancel91
Brink

Re: How do I get out of Safe Mode?

Hello Colin,

If you are booting into Safe Mode, then step 2 in METHOD TWO of the
tutorial below should be able to help boot normally again.

http://www.vistax64.com/tutorials/123496-safe-mode.html

Hope this helps,
Shawn

--
Brink

'*MS MVP - Windows Desktop Experience*'
(https://mvp.support.microsoft.com/pr...5-AD617AF3D511)
them.*
'*Windows 7 Forums*' (http://www.sevenforums.com/)
'*Windows Vista Forums*' (http://www.vistax64.com/)

*Please post feedback to help others.*
peter

Re: How do I get out of Safe Mode?
It only looks like safe mode.
it sounds like the game changed your screen resolution.
You were on the right track with color now you just need to go back and
adjust your screen resolution to what it used to be..

post back
peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.