Antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy.

Omar123

Antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy.

*I have tried so many different types of scans to help keep my PC
running at its best and one thing that I discovered is that they all
tend to find the same types of bugs. The main difference between them
all is the price that you pay. Recently I discovered Search-and-destroy
Antispyware at _http://www.Search-and-destroy.com_ and I really like it
a lot. Antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy is one of the best
scans I have ever used and Iím sure that you will be very happy with it
as well. Go ahead and give it a try, you will be glad you did!***

--
Omar123
David B.

SPAM
Known rogue application

https://safeweb.norton.com/report/sh...nd-destroy.com

"Omar123" <guest@unknown-email.com> wrote in message

> *I have tried so many different types of scans to help keep my PC
> running at its best and one thing that I discovered is that they all
> tend to find the same types of bugs. The main difference between them
> all is the price that you pay. Recently I discovered Search-and-destroy
> Antispyware at _http://www.Search-and-destroy.com_ and I really like it
> a lot. Antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy is one of the best
> scans I have ever used and I'm sure that you will be very happy with it
> as well. Go ahead and give it a try, you will be glad you did!***
>

> --
> Omar123

trehook@googlemail.com

Re: Antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy.
What is the name antispyware because when i went to open that url it
shows the page load error and more clear about this antispyware. Send
me message at my group http://groups.google.com/groups/sear...&sa=N&start=10

Regards,
Trevor Hook

On Mar 31, 9:06*am, Omar123 <gu...@unknown-email.com> wrote:
> *I have tried so many different types of scans to help keep my PC
> running at its best and one thing that I discovered is that they all
> tend to find the same types of bugs. The main difference between them
> all is the price that you pay. Recently I discovered Search-and-destroyAntispywareat _http://www.Search-and-destroy.com_and I really like it
> a lot.Antispywaresolution from Search-and-destroy is one of the best
> scans I have ever used and Iím sure that you will be very happy with it
> as well. Go ahead and give it a try, you will be glad you did!***
>
> --
> Omar123

Noel Paton

Re: Antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy.
On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:37:48 -0700 (PDT), "trehook@googlemail.com"
<trehook@googlemail.com> wrote:

>What is the name antispyware because when i went to open that url it
>shows the page load error and more clear about this antispyware. Send
>me message at my group
>

>> --
>> Omar123

You DO NOT WANT that program - it's a pure scam.
--
Noel Paton
www.crashfixpc.co.uk

Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
David B.

Re: Antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy.
You tell people it's crap and they go get it anyway, he deserves what ever
infection he gets.

"Noel Paton" <noeldp/spamless/@crashfixpc.co.uk> wrote in message
> On Thu, 16 Apr 2009 03:37:48 -0700 (PDT), "trehook@googlemail.com"
> <trehook@googlemail.com> wrote:
>
>>What is the name antispyware because when i went to open that url it
>>shows the page load error and more clear about this antispyware. Send
>>me message at my group
>>

>>> --
>>> Omar123

> You DO NOT WANT that program - it's a pure scam.
> --
> Noel Paton
> www.crashfixpc.co.uk
>
> Nil Carborundum Illegitemi

I would recommend the antispyware solution from Search-and-destroy to anyone. Omar123 microsoft.public.windows.vista hardware devices 2 05-24-2009 23:34
Solution from Search-and-destroy. Omar123 microsoft.public.windows.vista.installation setup 1 03-31-2009 18:12
Search-and-Destroy Paul Security News 0 11-24-2008 19:40
Search-and-Destroy Paul Security News 0 11-21-2008 13:20
Security World: New corporate antispyware solution with antivirus functions Steve Security News 0 08-09-2007 20:25