Help with Vista Please

mugan78

Help with Vista Please

I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm running vista home premium 32bit. I
don't know the best way to describe it so bare with me.

Sometimes when i'm using a programme everything will load correctly,
but all of a sudden the screen goes black, then comes back on again but
the top bar (where the X button & the minimise button is) has gone light
blue instead of the black style that the programme started with.

But when i close the programme i've finished with the screen flashes
again as above & returns to normal.

Can anyone tell me what it's doing & how to stop it doing it?

Thanks

--
mugan78
pacinitaly

Re: Help with Vista Please

mugan78;999172 Wrote:
> I wonder if anyone can help me, I'm running vista home premium 32bit. I
> don't know the best way to describe it so bare with me.
>
> Sometimes when i'm using a programme everything will load correctly,
> but all of a sudden the screen goes black, then comes back on again but
> the top bar (where the X button & the minimise button is) has gone light
> blue instead of the black style that the programme started with.
>
> But when i close the programme i've finished with the screen flashes
> again as above & returns to normal.
>
> Can anyone tell me what it's doing & how to stop it doing it?
>
> Thanks

Check your video drivers uninstall then reboot then update.

--
pacinitaly
mugan78

Re: Help with Vista Please

Yeah have updated the video drivers all ready so don't think it could be
that. I'll try updating again.

--
mugan78
FrankCoffin

Re: Help with Vista Please

Could it be something in your display settings wherein one program is
set differently than the rest? I know its a stretch, but with vista, ya
just gotta keep stretching till ya wither get the answer or rollback to
xp.

--
FrankCoffin